Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a was yoker I would not be encouraging that. Louise giving a detailed account of what sheโ€™s gonna do to her ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's how i recognise her did she naw end up arguing with rosie?
Rosie made a threatening video about Kirstyโ€™s ex - another Louise. Kirsty pleaded with her to take it down as it was making the situation worse

Reactions: 4
Louise just said her pals naw going out with her dressed like that๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rosies Mwi ranting about Lydo talking to jade and Craig about their sex life . Sheโ€™s said sheโ€™s messaging Ben tonight to tell her to pick her or Lydo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosies Mwi ranting about Lydo talking to jade and Craig about their sex life . Sheโ€™s said sheโ€™s messaging Ben tonight to tell her to pick her or Lydo
Can just imagine bens response ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she just went an Asda food shop for 17 people with the money raised last night for a charity I wonder

• Wow
Sheโ€™s ranting and raving on debbie.c52
Something about the dream team charity fundraiser sheโ€™s been accused of bumping money . Sheโ€™s ranting about Lydo anaw
---
Lydos live accusing Rosie of trying to bump the charity

Last edited:
Mammy dearest isny happy Rosies starting on her darling boy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Lydo and his maw are absolute riddys.
IMG_4356.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she bump the money? Chers on ranting but I've skipped chapter somewhere

Did she bump the money? Chers on ranting but I've skipped chapter somewhere
She gave them the money when it was brought to her attention , Rosies blaming an issue with Debbieโ€™s bank or PayPal . Scheme bams and charity fundraisers never mix they need to give it a by

Reactions: 7
Nothing guaranteed to cause more controversy on Scottish TT than the words 'charity live', dunno why they fuckin bother.

Reactions: 8
Please someone fill me in ive missed everything from fri till today but heard cher today have a rant about rosie what happened

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.