Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone fill me in ive missed everything from fri till today but heard cher today have a rant about rosie what happened
I’m away this weekend so don’t really know, but she’s getting accused of stealing charity money. Rosie is saying it’s 27 quid and she spent it on jammies and a bus ticket…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m away this weekend so don’t really know, but she’s getting accused of stealing charity money. Rosie is saying it’s 27 quid and she spent it on jammies and a bus ticket…
so money that was meant for charity she took for herself? A bus ticket? She is never on a bus, gets taxis everywhere!

Reactions: 9
Nothing guaranteed to cause more controversy on Scottish TT than the words 'charity live', dunno why they fuckin bother.
She did it so the next time she's begging for money she can cast it up what she did for the children's charity. x

Reactions: 6
She’s live the now . It’s £27.47 she’s saying accused of stealing

Reactions: 7
Thanks and did someone say dawnski is not going on holiday now?

Reactions: 2
Never thought I would say it but it’s a sad day for Bush when the only person that will go on holiday with her is that mad old rotten Dawn. I’d rather go alone, she’s vile and thinks talking about her minge is funny. Tragic.

Never thought I would say it but it’s a sad day for Bush when the only person that will go on holiday with her is that mad old rotten Dawn. I’d rather go alone, she’s vile and thinks talking about her minge is funny. Tragic.
Thought I read somewhere yesterday Dawn wasn't going. x

Reactions: 4
That’s what was being said but they’re on a live together now. Honestly that Dawn gives me the boak.
They must be ok again. Yes she does that to me too. I keep thinking her bottom teeth are going to fall out. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww that’s left noo is Manky frankie , he would struggle to fit in wan seat on the plane but

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Rosie has stole charity money but is now trying to say she’s not as bad as Ryan because he talks to Jade Jackson….whit? What’s that got to do with Rosie stealing 27 quid?

Reactions: 5
So Rosie has stole charity money but is now trying to say she’s not as bad as Ryan because he talks to Jade Jackson….whit? What’s that got to do with Rosie stealing 27 quid?
Did u hear her say “why would I ruin my reputation on tiktok over £27?”
Emmmm hate to be the bearer of bad news doll but your reputation is in tatters wayyyyyy before this. Screwball.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s resorting to anything to deflect from the fact she stole 27 quid. That we know of. God knows how much that munter Dawn stole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.