Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s on live talking absolute pish. Honestly she’s deranged. She has made sure she was where Bush would be. I’m sure of it.
Know a lot about Stacey shes defo sought out Rosie , she is a dangerous women & likes to get people into trouble, shes in spain hiding from sw

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Stayce would have showed up if big Dawnski was there. She would have flattened her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doug was in a box the other day its Jack Marshall , he was in the live where he was getting accused of sleeping with Manky Frankies cousin Jules after Frankie gave him a run in his taxi

Doug was in a box the other day its Jack Marshall , he was in the live where he was getting accused of sleeping with Manky Frankies cousin Jules after Frankie gave him a run in his taxi
hole it's been ages since I got blocked from a rosie live

Reactions: 2
See the latest videos on Shellfish page…it’s actually deeply disturbing. She is telling utter lies that could be dangerous if there wasn’t videos. She’s making up so much tit about Bush, she’s clearly orchestrated that whole thing. 100 percent. I feel so bad for that Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.