Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just back a family holiday and been catching up today in between getting unpacked and organised and I just find it so odd them sitting on there phones all the time rather than making the most of the holiday. I barely looked at mine when I was away unless it was to find out where everyone was if we done something different during the day 🤣 but then again most of us all work hard to get breaks away and relax when these wasters are just doing the same as every day in a different country 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I was just coming to say the same. Surely no. 🤣 that’s the profile pic of the name of the woman on Facebook. Poor Babs. The bold Fraser has been out servicing Dawns big minge. 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say the same. Surely no. 🤣 that’s the profile pic of the name of the woman on Facebook. Poor Babs. The bold Fraser has been out servicing Dawns big minge. 🤮
Fraser the frisky auld bastard 🤣
---
I love tiktok. There’s always some scandal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawns in Stacey’s comments. Telling stacey to keep her name out her mouth. Aye Dawn, I’m sure she’ll listen. She’s absolutely loving these comments about dawn shagging that old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canny cope😭
Mad Stayace is going to go find a man to chat Dawn up as a bam up😭
She’s got a new pal in Fraser & Babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen selfish page? That Stacey's saying rosie and dawn went to her "hoose" lastnight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dot dots a riddy she’s only in about Rosie because nae bleep else is interested in her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.