Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the latest videos on Shellfish page…it’s actually deeply disturbing. She is telling utter lies that could be dangerous if there wasn’t videos. She’s making up so much tit about Bush, she’s clearly orchestrated that whole thing. 100 percent. I feel so bad for that Jack.
She’s one fucked up individual. I had her on for 10 minutes earlier she was downing pints and slevering shite with that crazed unhinged grin on her face obsessing over Rosie. I felt mentally drained watching her. Whoever is behind the shellfish page deserves a medal for watching her at length

Reactions: 8
She’s one fucked up individual. I had her on for 10 minutes earlier she was downing pints and slevering shite with that crazed unhinged grin on her face obsessing over Rosie. I felt mentally drained watching her. Whoever is behind the shellfish page deserves a medal for watching her at length
It’s absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 4
I cant believe what i watched on that page stacey told her live her son had itchy balls wtaf is
Wrong with her why does she insist on publicly humiliating him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rosie needs to stop saying on lives where is she going with the wean while that creepy loonball is about. She’s just said she’s off for a McDonald’s in the same area she went yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stacy will suddenly have got a craving for a Big Mac .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cant believe what i watched on that page stacey told her live her son had itchy balls wtaf is
Wrong with her why does she insist on publicly humiliating him
She was out her box…what is with all that mad gurning and the faces she pulls man. She is disgusting. SW should be waiting for her at Glasgow airport, along with a doctor from Leverndale.

Reactions: 10
The crazed grin with the bogging teeth sticking out all over the shot gives me the heebie jeebies, she’s one frightening dangerous bastard. I still can’t believe social services are failing that wee boy so badly.
Rosie should be able to go where she wants on holiday , but she really needs to safe guard T by stopping saying where she is going while that psychopath is on the prowl

Reactions: 7
This absolute nut job is out to yin Rosie’s holiday which in turn has s going to ruins Ts first holiday abroad. I know Rosie isn’t the greatest mum i fact she’s quite a 💩 mum in my opinion but that Stacy is dangerous and could cause a lot of trouble for Rosie over there. Could you imagine she could say Rosie has done something and she’d get arrested and then we’d have to wear a T-shirt saying Free the Blairdardie 1 🙄😂 but in all seriousness I really hope Rosie ignores her from now on

Last edited:
All ytb rejects are stuck right up Rosie’s hole that’s gonna end in tears too! Totally agree Rosie needs to keep where she’s going or doing off live and to not engage if they are in the same place again!

She was out her box…what is with all that mad gurning and the faces she pulls man. She is disgusting. SW should be waiting for her at Glasgow airport, along with a doctor from Leverndale.
The same exact faces i have seen her mock her son
For doing!!!!! You couldnt make it up!!
Why bush would say on a live where shes going is mental after all that yesterday stacey is a horrible nasty liar and if anyone ever has even a conversation with her they should record it the way she twists things is insane

Reactions: 7
Rosie needs to stop saying on lives where is she going with the wean while that creepy loonball is about. She’s just said she’s off for a McDonald’s in the same area she went yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stacy will suddenly have got a craving for a Big Mac .
probably what she wants. Bush isn’t happy unless she is making a show of herself.

She spent 64 euros in McDonald's. x

• Wow
This holiday was never about getting pished? Who is she kidding? This mother of the year pish is hilarious. She’s only not getting pished because the vodka is that watered down and she doesn’t have a drinking partner. Sitting in that taxi preaching like she’s a changed woman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This holiday was never about getting pished? Who is she kidding? This mother of the year pish is hilarious. She’s only not getting pished because the vodka is that watered down and she doesn’t have a drinking partner. Sitting in that taxi preaching like she’s a changed woman 🤣🤣
wait until she is home & she will be back to her usual. bleeping off leaving T for any idiot that will entertain her & making a total arse of herself.

• Heart
The hotel is all inclusive too. x
The food is obviously tit. I could think of nothing worse than sitting in the same all inclusive restaurant three times a day. There’s not even a snack bar. It’s that same restaurant.

Went all inc
The hotel is all inclusive too. x
Went to an all inclusive hotel years ago - food was rotten but we were skint. Decided to go for a Chinese one night - it was packed full of other people staying in our hotel - almost everyone had the all inclusive band on 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.