Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never gifting again Mary will get her purse out to get her some bevy & Bush will be on the night blootered telling us wit a bad bastard Louise is. Same auld shite

Reactions: 8
I noticed Rosie's away into hiding. It's becoming a bit like Groundhog Day isn't it?

Here is the monthly rundown -

1. Appear on live either at home or in some sort of mental health ward with marks on her face.

2. The sob story comes out and the bank details appear.

3. She will say her and Louise are 'done for good'

4. She will say her kids are her top priority

5. She will post videos with her long tits in full show TRYING to look sexy and duet every auld dusty lesbian on Tik tok.

6. She will eventually get back with Louise yet again.

7. A few weeks later it'll go to tit again.

Rinse and repeat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed Rosie's away into hiding. It's becoming a bit like Groundhog Day isn't it?

Here is the monthly rundown -

1. Appear on live either at home or in some sort of mental health ward with marks on her face.

2. The sob story comes out and the bank details appear.

3. She will say her and Louise are 'done for good'

4. She will say her kids are her top priority

5. She will post videos with her long tits in full show TRYING to look sexy and duet every auld dusty lesbian on Tik tok.

6. She will eventually get back with Louise yet again.

7. A few weeks later it'll go to tit again.

Rinse and repeat 🙄
And at some point in there, Debbie Cadden will go and decorate her house for her, regardless of the fact she has her own minging house and weans she should be looking after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And at some point in there, Debbie Cadden will go and decorate her house for her, regardless of the fact she has her own minging house and weans she should be looking after.
Debbie’s hoose is a complete midden , she’s perfectly capable of decorating so I don’t know how she can live in such a dive. She’d get nae attention from Rosie for sorting out her own gaff right enough so that’s likely how she’s never bothered her arse sorting out the shitehole she calls home

Reactions: 5
Nice to see she has her Scotland strip back even if it is about 2 sizes too wee for her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The comments & replies 🫣 remember this in a weeks time when its all went Pete Tong again & theres blood on the walls with tears & snotters galore 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This is why I no longer watch her, rinse and repeat. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Same with Cher, falls out wi someone, tons of drama, going to their door then they're all pals again. And again....and again.

Reactions: 9
Somebody commented this and Rosie said I never asked anybody for any money when I was sat in the mental health ward, I needed £800 and people wanted to help since I’ve done so much for other people and it wasn’t just memories of Louise it was all different things 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Somebody commented this and Rosie said I never asked anybody for any money when I was sat in the mental health ward, I needed £800 and people wanted to help since I’ve done so much for other people and it wasn’t just memories of Louise it was all different things 🤦‍♀️
She was on every day begging in the ward 🥴

Reactions: 6
She was on every day begging in the ward 🥴
Exactly, Louise said to her do u really want to do the risings and she said yes, she keeps putting targets up but does it not reset tonight, so do the targets count just now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Exactly, Louise said to her do u really want to do the risings and she said yes, she keeps putting targets up but does it not reset tonight, so do the targets count just now 🤷‍♀️
it resets at midnight so anything she scrounged the now wouldn’t count, thick bleep. What is she wanting money for now anyways?

What a liar she is. x 😡

She’s saying Z was supposed to come for breakfast but she’s rescheduled it to 3pm so she can have dinner because Debbie Cadden has offered to make them all dinner of course. So bush doesn’t have to do anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.