Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments in Ryan's live saying Louise punched Rosie then their live ended. I haven't watched them tonight so I don't know if it's true. x

Reactions: 3
Comments in Ryan's live saying Louise punched Rosie then their live ended. I haven't watched them tonight so I don't know if it's true. x
😮 a turned them off cause I couldn’t watch them making out on the couch any longer, wonder if it’s true

Reactions: 4
I didn’t have the live on but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s true. It’s a hellish toxic situation that is going to go on & on, one of those two are going to go too far one day.

Reactions: 5
Buckfast is not called wreck the hoose juice for nothing 🥴 full of that & god knows what else….Louise will be papped out back to Dundee with the dog!

Reactions: 7
It went on pause then went off, I missed what happened just before the pause. Answered the door to my Chinese darlings. Absolutelyyyyyy

I wonder wit Rosie will be asking the dafties who gift her for this time if they’ve fell out again

Never gifting again Mary where are ye doll ?yer needed 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😮 a turned them off cause I couldn’t watch them making out on the couch any longer, wonder if it’s true
I put them off when they were still playing bop it, the way Rosie shouts orders and demands at people pisses me off!

Reactions: 9
State of them all. I wish Debbie would stop coming up close to the camera 🤢

Reactions: 4
Is that a bruise on Rosie’s chin ? Rosies greeting now. Never gifting again Mary’s told her to go home , Rosies told her she can’t go home until 11:30 when she gets paid
IMG_3627.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I just got a flashback there when she ran into James the Beasts toilet after Wully Ruff Ruff ripping her a new hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise is still sitting in the house asking what she’s done wrong. Debbie Cadden shouting nothing. Bush pointing to her cheekbone as if Louise has done something. Louise needs to go home either way. Bush wailing.

Reactions: 6
Was that Louise & Debbie arguing when she cut it off ? I say hell mend them all. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.