Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Danielle came to the door, Bush bolted, she’s going to Paisley to get a haud of Aiesha so she says🥴

So much for her being on the right path to getting Z back 🥴 she will never change, everything & anything comes before they kids. More interested in running about like a daft wee lassie who has no responsibilities. She will be due another wee stint in the spa when tit hits the fan again.
---
Welfare check for Tasha 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those high flats they are in are Dundees answer to the Bronx. I had a pal that lived in them back in my student days and my only memory of being in them was doing the Chemical Brothers salmon dance on the floor out my nut on Es then the polis turning up because we got accused of putting someone’s window through. They’re constantly hoaching with polis for muggings and drugs and folk getting held hostage. Dangerous place to be.
Here we gaowwwwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those high flats they are in are Dundees answer to the Bronx. I had a pal that lived in them back in my student days and my only memory of being in them was doing the Chemical Brothers salmon dance on the floor out my nut on Es then the polis turning up because we got accused of putting someone’s window through. They’re constantly hoaching with polis for muggings and drugs and folk getting held hostage. Dangerous place to be.
Here we gaowwwwww!
No chance of they 2 bangers getting held hostage, they would be let go within 5 minutes for being brain draining cabbages 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No gifting again Mary better get the purse out for more gifts when she needs to get over Louise again & then we’ll see if you still think it is so great 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've not been on much today, caught that argument with Danielle earlier. Is it the blonde Danielle she used to always be live with or someone else?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a nosey though the comments on Louise’s videos and ones where I remember seeing Iesha had commented, the comments she had left are gone. So she has blocked her. Ooft. Trouble is abound.

Reactions: 1
And incidents like what happened in danielles house is exactly why children especially those with additional needs should not be anywhere near bush and mater that sort of chaos (which both admit happen regularly) is traumatising for children imagine how scared a child would feel with all that shouting and aggression never mind the violence

Reactions: 9
I noticed about 90 percent of the comments on Rosie's video are all negative. Wish she would finally wake up.

None of them will be happy till something seriously bad happens and one ends up dead. It's predictable at this point.

I don't get why people give into her sob stories everytime her and Louise fall out because they've been on and off more than dugheeds drawers.

Reactions: 5
she will be back on greeting later thats it all over again with some new marks on her face.
Then she will be back begging to get a new paint job to get the blood off the walls again and her stupid followers will fall for it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.