Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no interest in they kids now. All they crocodile tears the other night were nothing to do with Z, it was all because she was without Louise again & wanted her back. She is a riot! And people still say she is a good mum 🥴
---
What account is she on?
Shes went off again

Reactions: 2
Not rosie picking her car crash of a love life over her own kids again was just the other day she was saying louise was the blame of her missing contact with her daughter! And rosie was on a live today saying she had a cocktail at her daughters party cant even stay off the drink for her daughters party shes a rancid selfish disgrace
Tylor's first day back at school too and she's spending it with her. x

Reactions: 8
Annnd as usual, here’s Debbie wanting attention. What a boring bleep.

Reactions: 5
Just saw that , i predict a riot 🤣🤣🤣
---

The girl whos house Rosie was in had been told Rosie had bad mouthed her kids - so the girl pulled Rosie up & it all kicked off 🤯
There’s weans there anaw and they are acting like this ffs

• Angry
Where is she? And who is Aisha? Bush looked like she shat it, but my screen froze.

Reactions: 3
So whoever aisha is has told Louises pal danielle that rosie was talking about her weans? Has Danielle been sitting there the whole time? She was very quiet if she was, and if she wasn't why were they sitting in her house?😂

So whoever aisha is has told Louises pal danielle that rosie was talking about her weans? Has Danielle been sitting there the whole time? She was very quiet if she was, and if she wasn't why were they sitting in her house?😂
Was danielle out & they 2 crashed her house & she came home and went tonto ??? 🤯🤯🤯😂

Reactions: 2
Did that Aisha just appear at the door? I hope bush comes back on. Louise was giving me the boak sitting kissing Bush’s spotty face out her banger before the rammy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
See when they fall out again I can see her asking for another spell in the spa which would be absolutely disgraceful. x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did that Aisha just appear at the door? I hope bush comes back on. Louise was giving me the boak sitting kissing Bush’s spotty face out her banger before the rammy.
A Danielle came to the door, Bush bolted, she’s going to Paisley to get a haud of Aiesha so she says🥴

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.