Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it resets at midnight so anything she scrounged the now wouldn’t count, thick bleep. What is she wanting money for now anyways?
A haven’t heard her say anything apart from
Louise said something about she needs £800 for there holiday bacause rosie took her off it or something, a wasn’t really focused as they kept kissing 🤢, was buckled Louise said to her that bra doesn’t hold u up it makes u look saggy 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s saying Z was supposed to come for breakfast but she’s rescheduled it to 3pm so she can have dinner because Debbie Cadden has offered to make them all dinner of course. So bush doesn’t have to do anything.
I am amazed Z’s workers allow Bush to have her around Louise after everything thats happened and also allowing her to go to Debbies midden 😳
---
A haven’t heard her say anything apart from
Louise said something about she needs £800 for there holiday bacause rosie took her off it or something, a wasn’t really focused as they kept kissing 🤢, was buckled Louise said to her that bra doesn’t hold u up it makes u look saggy 😂
so everybody has to pay for Louise to go on holiday when in reality they will have fell out again before this holiday & the money will go on drink & drugs 🥴

Reactions: 9
so everybody has to pay for Louise to go on holiday when in reality they will have fell out again before this holiday & the money will go on drink & drugs 🥴
[/QUOTE]

Louise said to Rosie it’s your fault for taking me off it and Rosie said well a didnae think u were going we had fell out and Louise said u should have knew we would have fell bk in 🥴

Reactions: 6
Louise said to Rosie it’s your fault for taking me off it and Rosie said well a didnae think u were going we had fell out and Louise said u should have knew we would have fell bk in 🥴
[/QUOTE]

They are unreal. Hell mend anyone who gives them money.

Louise asked her where was her new Nike top she bought her so probz been to jd so that’s probz why there on way targets up

Reactions: 7
We should do a tayto bet on how long it will last this time louise seems disgusted by rosie if you ask me she says when they are apart rosie makes an effort but when together she doesnt, she pointed out her spots, saggy boobs and that she needs a shower yet rosie still picks that over her own children

We should do a tayto bet on how long it will last this time louise seems disgusted by rosie if you ask me she says when they are apart rosie makes an effort but when together she doesnt, she pointed out her spots, saggy boobs and that she needs a shower yet rosie still picks that over her own children
See the way Rosie looks at Louise, when they’re on camera, when she wants a kiss. Like turns to the side to look at Louise, makes a mad look with her eyes and mouth trying to be sexy. It gives me boak.

• Sick
  • Haha
See the way Rosie looks at Louise, when they’re on camera, when she wants a kiss. Like turns to the side to look at Louise, makes a mad look with her eyes and mouth trying to be sexy. It gives me boak.
It gives me the heave too 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 louise is supposed to be starting college as well but they will have fell out before even the induction

Reactions: 7
Hope all the people she scammed for the house money mass report her lives when she does the risings so she doesn’t get a penny from the crackpots that still think the sun shines out her arse !!!

Reactions: 8
I take it she didn't get Z? who goes to someone's house for dinner and sits on a live the full time! I'd send them home with duck all!

Reactions: 4
I take it she didn't get Z? who goes to someone's house for dinner and sits on a live the full time! I'd send them home with duck all!
But Debbie loves it all as well. Shower of fuds!

Reactions: 8
Somebody commented this and Rosie said I never asked anybody for any money when I was sat in the mental health ward, I needed £800 and people wanted to help since I’ve done so much for other people and it wasn’t just memories of Louise it was all different things 🤦‍♀️
That just made me turn into EQ n shout "Liar" there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll tell you, no wonder she ends up fighting everywhere she goes! The way she speaks to people is shocking, I can see Debbie smashing her over the head with that bop it game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.