Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly you have bumped your head & missed the begging starting from all the way back to Monday Madness last year when she would give out her table number in the pub for drink 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Won’t happen!! She’s no holiday booked & talking pish!! Honestly why do folk give her money!
She does have a holiday booked, she showed a screenshot of the booking when she went on the first Blackpool trip , she showed it to show she was taking T away on holiday as she was getting grief for not taking him to Blackpool ( she had done the weeklies saying she was taking her boy to Blackpool, folk assumed it was T she was taking , by her boy she meant the man who went right aff his flip flops because of us lot & was never seen again )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does that lynsay lassie naw have a man?? I thought they were kidding on they were together but that was a proper winch they had there

Reactions: 3
Does that lynsay lassie naw have a man?? I thought they were kidding on they were together but that was a proper winch they had there
I thought that too but saw them kissing each other on the cheek a wee while ago. How does Rosie get the women ? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Clearly you have bumped your head & missed the begging starting from all the way back to Monday Madness last year when she would give out her table number in the pub for drink 😏
No everyday mags from Benidorm asks you on date.

1000028332.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was howling at this yesterday. She's defo wanting a bit of bush 🫣
She's like a horny teenage boy in all of her videos...the gyrating, winking and lip licking 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was howling at this yesterday. She's defo wanting a bit of bush 🫣
She's like a horny teenage boy in all of her videos...the gyrating, winking and lip licking 🤢
She gives me the fear she's got a face like a melted baw sack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie's on talking about going over to Belfast in October to meet her new love. Blueeyedlesbian is her name. x 🤮

• Sick
Rosie's on talking about going over to Belfast in October to meet her new love. Blueeyedlesbian is her name. x 🤮
She’s always duets her when she’s fell out with Louise. Rosie should go over to Belfast. I can guarantee none of them will listen to or take her pish.

She’s always duets her when she’s fell out with Louise. Rosie should go over to Belfast. I can guarantee none of them will listen to or take her pish.
Does she. I've never saw her before. She said she’s going over when she comes back from Lanzarote. Maybe she'll be brought down a peg or two. x

Reactions: 3
She actually thinks she’s absolutely stunning that lassy I canny even deal. Endless amounts of lips and Botox would never ever fix that mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Rosie Bush eye duck herself at the camera while pretending all these lesbians are falling at her feet to make Louise jealous gives me a level of second hand embarrassment that I don’t want to leave the house for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.