Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie's just posted a video going off her head saying someone approached Z and her worker asking who the worker was etc.

Reactions: 1
Rosie's just posted a video going off her head saying someone approached Z and her worker asking who the worker was etc.
Bush should have thought about the consequences of posting her children all over the internet but it really does take a special kind of absolute weirdo to approach a child you don’t know. What would possess you?
---
On a side note, good on Bush doing a wee dance video with those weans. It’s actually nice to see and the big guy in the video is absolutely loving life. Whit a dancer.

Reactions: 4
Bush should have thought about the consequences of posting her children all over the internet but it really does take a special kind of absolute weirdo to approach a child you don’t know. What would possess you?
---
On a side note, good on Bush doing a wee dance video with those weans. It’s actually nice to see and the big guy in the video is absolutely loving life. Whit a dancer.
How come the kid had the exact same outfit as the bush on surely that was planned 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Wtf is that poking up from the back of her head in that video 😂

It is well documented that Z is in care and if she is with another adult rather than Rosie then clearly it is her social worker or whoever it is thats looking after her. Another example of why all these people with big platforms on social media should get their kids off them so people out in the wild wouldn’t know who they are!

Reactions: 5
I hope Charlene the Brickie wae her big shovel hauns will be making a come back 🥳
IMG_3542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldnae make it any more obvious she’s baiting Louise 😭😭
I’m daeing a Mags🍔👩‍🦯 when it comes to seeing that she’s only doing it to noise up Louise . I don’t even want a bag of cans I just want Charlene the Brickie back 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlene’s got brickie college starting again next week, she needs to knuckle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosies Mwi with ‘her brother in law’, chapping her neighbours door for drink , ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What account? x
She’s just went off to go to the shop for more bevy as the neighbour had nae vodka. I’m sure it’s Debbie’s man she’s with , whoever it is their Mrs phoned, Rosie started shouting at her then paused the live so folk couldn’t hear

• Wow
She’s just went off to go to the shop for more bevy as the neighbour had nae vodka. I’m sure it’s Debbie’s man she’s with , whoever it is their Mrs phoned, Rosie started shouting at her then paused the live so folk couldn’t hear
Surely the shops have already stopped selling drink?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.