Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope if I was ever to sit myself live talking the way rosie is that someone in my real life would phone the duck out of me or fire texts something to duck up the live feed

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope if I was ever to sit myself live talking the way rosie is that someone in my real life would phone the duck out of me or fire texts something to duck up the live feed
She doesn’t have any real life long term pals or family, none of these pals she finds on the internet give a tit about her

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any real life long term pals or family, none of these pals she finds on the internet give a tit about her
I don’t think this Debbie is even a relative of hers either tbh ?

Reactions: 4
If she would stop abusing drink & drugs every week then that would be a good start to how she is feeling but its been the same shite for the past 2 years with her. She seems to think she is on the right path to getting Z back 🥴
---
I don’t think this Debbie is even a relative of hers either tbh ?
apparently she is Rosies sister Donna’s sister (same dad). Whether thats true or not is a mystery. The family tree with Rosie is a bit of riot 😏

Reactions: 3
Is T there?
People approaching the wean is fucked up aswell
I think that’s T I’ve just heard there , she needs to get a grip getting in this mess in front of him , he will have heard her shouting about throwing herself off a building etc ffs.
I agree it’s creepy behaviour approaching folks weans . Whoever it was she said it was a pal she met off Tiktok

Reactions: 5
Creepy bowfing bastard whoever has approached Z. Wit were they playing at, Rosie’s said they were videoing the wean anaw

Reactions: 5
What’s happened with Lez & Cher etc again? I go away for a few days and literally feel like I’ve missed about 10 chapters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can't even record your OWN weans in school shows and things anymore everyone knows it's not acceptable to photograph random weans

She really thinks she’s doing her best to look good to social work , getting Mwi constantly , out fighting , knocking duck out of Louise, partner after partner & making an arse of herself constantly on tiktok is not going to help her get Z back. She needs to change her behaviour & put her weans before Tiktok.

What’s happened with Lez & Cher etc again? I go away for a few days and literally feel like I’ve missed about 10 chapters 😂
Same shite different week. Cher is still obsessed with Lez. Lez and Gaz are still kidding on that they’ve got a marvellous life even though they spend their entire lives full of street pharmaceuticals. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 4
Is T there?
People approaching the wean is fucked up aswell
Something tells me Tylor's not with her all the time. I could be 💯 wrong but I could count on my one hand the amount of times I've saw him in the 6 weeks school holidays. x
---
She really thinks she’s doing her best to look good to social work , getting Mwi constantly , out fighting , knocking duck out of Louise, partner after partner & making an arse of herself constantly on tiktok is not going to help her get Z back. She needs to change her behaviour & put her weans before Tiktok.
When she said she’s jumping through hoops for Zara. x 😡

Something tells me Tylor's not with her all the time. I could be 💯 wrong but I could count on my one hand the amount of times I've saw him in the 6 weeks school holidays. x
Same. I don’t think he’s there all the time either. I’ve said it before, Z will be hard, hard work through no fault of her own. 2 normal functioning parents would find a child with that level of needs very challenging not to mention Rosie who is on her own and has various issues, most self inflicted I will add. I don’t hold it against her that Z is in a unit. However there is zero chance Bush will get her back and if Bush really thinks about it she should know that. She won’t cope. Z will be 2 staff members to 1 at all times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.