Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise is 100 percent correct in that video, about Bush slating her pals and her pals kids. Bang on the money. Will she still go back to bogging Bush regardless? Yes. So STFU Louise.

Reactions: 7
70% tiktok take 🤨 tiktok must rub their hands with glee every day with all these arseholes clambering to get on the weekly's. That Diadora doesn’t even need to get gifted, he is taking a percentage of everything that gets sent to the bams doing box battles! £1.5k he made yesterday afternoon alone. People sit live for hours at a time all week & can’t even get that 🫣
I heard Steph Yoker talking about the risings. She only did them for a short time and she made enough money to buy a new washing machine, new fridge freezer and had enough money left to get botox and her lips done.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I heard Steph Yoker talking about the risings. She only did them for a short time and she made enough money to buy a new washing machine, new fridge freezer and had enough money left to get botox and her lips done.
At least she is honest about it. I think she paid the washing machine off & thats the main reason she done it. These people at the top of the weeklys every week are all part of gifting rings & are going to other countries via vpn to buy more coins for their money so are able to them come back into the uk rankings and drop unis like they cost pennies. They sit sit there every week in their own pish & sweat feart to come off live. Its not healthy!

Reactions: 5
At least she is honest about it. I think she paid the washing machine off & thats the main reason she done it. These people at the top of the weeklys every week are all part of gifting rings & are going to other countries via vpn to buy more coins for their money so are able to them come back into the uk rankings and drop unis like they cost pennies. They sit sit there every week in their own pish & sweat feart to come off live. Its not healthy!
They're happier making a living from tiktok than going out to work. x

Reactions: 6
Starting to think it's us that are the daftys going to work and paying taxes 🫣😭
defo are the mugs when you have people like Elf Bar raking it on the rankings when she is one of the most disgusting on there 🤢
---
I missed it aswell 🤦‍♀️got fomo 😂
it was louise having a Bush rant because she Bush was saying on live early hours of this morning about Louise’s married pal pumping her 18 yr old neighbour.

• Sick
defo are the mugs when you have people like Elf Bar raking it on the rankings when she is one of the most disgusting on there 🤢
---

it was louise having a Bush rant because she Bush was saying on live early hours of this morning about Louise’s married pal pumping her 18 yr old neighbour.
That elphaba makes me nauseous and im not kidding everything from their hygiene to personality stinks 😂😂😂

Louise had a mark on her lip same as bush i noticed but bush told those guys her lip was that way because she got a cigarette put out on her lip in an attack

Reactions: 5
That elphaba makes me nauseous and im not kidding everything from their hygiene to personality stinks 😂😂😂

Louise had a mark on her lip same as bush i noticed but bush told those guys her lip was that way because she got a cigarette put out on her lip in an attack
Me too, gives me the heave! Louise had a big bruise across her jaw aswell but Rosie said she done it to herself 🫣

Reactions: 4
Louise is 100 percent correct in that video, about Bush slating her pals and her pals kids. Bang on the money. Will she still go back to bogging Bush regardless? Yes. So STFU Louise.
so true, however today Rosie is banging on about Les mentioning kids - hers & her bestie Chers - make it make sense Rosie - different rules for different fools eh

Reactions: 6
Rosie’s no getting drunk during the day on holiday , who you kidding ya rocket

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.