Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did this Debbie Cadden creature even come from? She didn't exist at all until a few weeks ago.

Rosie seems to have a bad habit of destroying families, including her own. No wonder none of her real family want anything to do with her. She's the human version of toxic waste, destroying everything and everyone she touches. She has no real friends for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The wee lad ended up crying over it and bush said “and that’s how he plays his mother like a fiddle” the rancid witch. Music and shouting at that time! The wee lad should of been sleeping hours ago, he ended up coming down the stairs crying his wee eyes out again probably exhausted. I think ss should be calling at Debbie’s door if I’m honest. Rosie will destroy everyone in her life for shits and giggles. Talks to Debbie like absolute tit then turns it around on Debbie for reacting the gas lighting witch. Rosie your face is a mess, your life is a mess and you are a bleeping waste of oxygen.
SS should most definitely be paying Debbie a visit for what happened last night , absolutely disgraceful way to be acting in front of a child . I never saw the wee boy crying, what a shame for him , nae wonder he was crying though Rosie was screaming at him at one point . Uncomfortable viewing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Where did this Debbie Cadden creature even come from? She didn't exist at all until a few weeks ago.

Rosie seems to have a bad habit of destroying families, including her own. No wonder none of her real family want anything to do with her. She's the human version of toxic waste, destroying everything and everyone she touches. She has no real friends for a reason.
she has been about ever since Z was taken into care because she was trying to say this “sister” Debbie had her when we all knew exactly where Z was.

Reactions: 10
The wee lad ended up crying over it and bush said “and that’s how he plays his mother like a fiddle” the rancid witch. Music and shouting at that time! The wee lad should of been sleeping hours ago, he ended up coming down the stairs crying his wee eyes out again probably exhausted. I think ss should be calling at Debbie’s door if I’m honest. Rosie will destroy everyone in her life for shits and giggles. Talks to Debbie like absolute tit then turns it around on Debbie for reacting the gas lighting witch. Rosie your face is a mess, your life is a mess and you are a bleeping waste of oxygen.
What a horrible bully witch! They all think speaking to their kids like this is a big joke for the internet, nobody finds it funny expect them and their likes! Poor wean, what sort of mother is Debbie to allow anyone to speak to her children like that!

Reactions: 9
What a horrible bully witch! They all think speaking to their kids like this is a big joke for the internet, nobody finds it funny expect them and their likes! Poor wean, what sort of mother is Debbie to allow anyone to speak to her children like that!
I think by the fact she hangs about with Rosie and let's her in her house near her kids speaks itself when it comes to what sort of person she is. Any normal mother would be absolutely disgusted at Rosies disregard for her own children and have duck all to do with her.

It was honestly one of the worst things I’ve witnessed Rosie do. Made worse by the fact the child’s mother was there & she didn’t seem to have an issue with her half dressed child being paraded on a live stream being screamed & shouted at by Rosie . Genuinely was stomach churning how anyone could speak to a child like that & how a mother could let it happen . That poor wee boy

• Sad
  • Angry
It was honestly one of the worst things I’ve witnessed Rosie do. Made worse by the fact the child’s mother was there & she didn’t seem to have an issue with her half dressed child being paraded on a live stream being screamed & shouted at by Rosie . Genuinely was stomach churning how anyone could speak to a child like that & how a mother could let it happen . That poor wee boy
Bush & Debbie are clearly 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Reactions: 11
Did lala show her receipts for the charity donation? Heard Jade in Woolys box earlier mentioning something about it?

Reactions: 3
Did lala show her receipts for the charity donation? Heard Jade in Woolys box earlier mentioning something about it?
I haven’t seen them
There were some trustworthy people in that charity battle , well trustworthy when it comes to donating to charity like LT who has always posted receipts of her donations , but there were some questionable characters involved . Charity collections and bam tok do not mix , when will they learn. I can’t see why they would collect through tiktok anyway when the app takes a large percentage of the money, money would be best donated to the charities direct then they would receive the whole lot - none of the bams collecting or gifters would get any attention if they done it that way though.

I haven’t seen them
There were some trustworthy people in that charity battle , well trustworthy when it comes to donating to charity like LT who has always posted receipts of her donations , but there were some questionable characters involved . Charity collections and bam tok do not mix , when will they learn. I can’t see why they would collect through tiktok anyway when the app takes a large percentage of the money, money would be best donated to the charities direct then they would receive the whole lot - none of the bams collecting or gifters would get any attention if they done it that way though.
I don't get it either, why send a £20 gift when only a small percentage is able to be passed on to the charity. Tiktok is good for awareness but nothing involving money. The biggest scammer on there is tiktok itself!

I don't get it either, why send a £20 gift when only a small percentage is able to be passed on to the charity. Tiktok is good for awareness but nothing involving money. The biggest scammer on there is tiktok itself!
70% tiktok take 🤨 tiktok must rub their hands with glee every day with all these arseholes clambering to get on the weekly's. That Diadora doesn’t even need to get gifted, he is taking a percentage of everything that gets sent to the bams doing box battles! £1.5k he made yesterday afternoon alone. People sit live for hours at a time all week & can’t even get that 🫣

Bush & Debbie are clearly 2 cheeks of the same arse.
That Debbie is utter scum. Her poor boy. She loves the attention of Bush in lives etc. she’s obsessed with being on live with Bush talking utter drivel.

See I thought that Debbie was a new character cos I do not remember seeing her face at all until around about the time of Rosie's last spa visit. And that's not a face I'd forget.

When Rosie spoke about her sister having Z in the past, didn't she call her bianca or bee? I don't think Debbie is the same person, she's just the new replacement "sister". Was bianca ever on camera?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s the same person, Bush has had that many pretend ‘sisters’ it’s hard to keep up. The state of that Debbie and her house and she prioritised decorating for Bush. She needs to take a step back and look after her kids away from Bush. She’s so desperate for TikTok fame its embarrassing.

I can’t remember Debbie being on the scene either until fairly recently.

Reactions: 4
See I thought that Debbie was a new character cos I do not remember seeing her face at all until around about the time of Rosie's last spa visit. And that's not a face I'd forget.

When Rosie spoke about her sister having Z in the past, didn't she call her bianca or bee? I don't think Debbie is the same person, she's just the new replacement "sister". Was bianca ever on camera?
Bianca is the blondie thats usually very drunk whenever on camera i think she was ruff ruff wullys ex??

Reactions: 7

There was one night T had mentioned an “auntie debbie” and about going there & she told him to shut up. This was when she protested Z was with the “sister” and it became clear Z was in care. I can remember there being a woman with black bobbed hair, round about the time of her birthday last year which could be Debbie. The account that video was on will be banned so can’t even look back.

Bianca is Bush’s pal who used to go with that mad honker Wully Reilly 🤢
---

I must have missed this bit last night.
I would like to believe this is Louise waking up to Bush but we all know it won’t be long until she is back through all over her for the money & the gabbas 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.