Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuerteventura. Costa de Abtigua…never heard of it. Googled it. Middle of nowhere. Not one of the better known resorts. I would hate it. and move it being . She only needs 335 now.
And we thought Cher's bears were off their heads. x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she doesn't even take Tyler with her, just like Blackpool last time.

Reactions: 8
She’s wanting to be able to sit and have cocktails with Dawn.. aye nae bother I’ll pay it for you with my hard earned cash! What a joke! I hope her account gets frozen and she can’t withdraw anything ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s wanting to be able to sit and have cocktails with Dawn.. aye nae bother I’ll pay it for you with my hard earned cash! What a joke! I hope her account gets frozen and she can’t withdraw anything ☺
Oh that would be amazing 🤭😂 although she'd just come on and beg it again anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What account she using?
---
Is she no on bail? Can u leave the country while on bail? I don’t think ye can 💭

Reactions: 2
That Dawnski always gives me the heave , she’s a auld midden that seems to be proud of the fact she’s used as a mattress

Reactions: 8
So that comidon Donna says if the viewers get 50 quid sent to Rosie she will pay the rest

Reactions: 2
That Dawnski always gives me the heave , she’s a auld midden that seems to be proud of the fact she’s used as a mattress
I’ve never came across her before until recently in Rosie’s lives begging for the holiday money

Reactions: 3
Poor T, holiday ruined before he has even got there with these 2 steamers!
---
“Dawn, i think me, u & Tyler should go to Tenerife for new year”

pair of begs can’t afford this holiday nevermind Tenerife for New Year!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They’ve got the money for the holiday
Dawns going to be going wae all the men & Rosie all the women. Poor T

Errrrm would anyone happen to know what airport rosie will be in on that date? Asking for a friend who may need to be buying a hazmat suit pronto
Glasgow I assume, she said the airports not far from her 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.