Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a lot better off without Rosie, she’s looking well & isn’t out her dial like she was any time she was in Rosies gaff
Rosie definitely abuses her. She bribes her with money and drugs and Louise is daft enough to fall for it.

Reactions: 7
I clicked into Rosie's live, she said I think people forget I have a diagnosis and I struggle 😡 then she said I struggle going to the pub as all the different conversations freak me out 😳😳😳😳 oh aye cos we've seen that Rosie ya walloper
struggles when it suits her 🥴 we were thinking of going to Tenerife for new year, might have to rethink the destination now if that hole is planning on begging for people to pay for it.

struggles when it suits her 🥴 we were thinking of going to Tenerife for new year, might have to rethink the destination now if that hole is planning on begging for people to pay for it.
She’ll never afford Tenerife at new year, it’s extortionate.
---
Honestly I know I said it earlier, but I need to reiterate how fresh and well Louise looks. I really hope she stays away from Bush.

Reactions: 8
I canny get over Louise buying her seeing glasses fae the joke shop. She looks like that wee jacko guy that does the cooking videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was in bush’s live and look what she has some elite tanning gummies her sister said aw see they gummies a gave whoever 2 the bush starts telling her to shoosh an started moving aw her elite tanning staff away aff camera

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She was saying not to mention Louise and people were telling her last night that Louise was talking about her constantly. No she wasn’t bush. She didn’t even mention you. And she’s no greeting about Zara this morning, she’s greeting because Louise appears to have her act together away from her and her vile behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Louise never mentioned her at all ! these tit stirrers do ma head in Louise is doing great leave her along best thing she can do is staying away from boggin bush

Is that the lassie who was always going missing and put up a post about folk going to fight her at the retail park? If so they're made for each other

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone in the comments went, ‘you better not end up in Dundee’. I bet that’s her plan all along.

Reactions: 5
Someone in the comments went, ‘you better not end up in Dundee’. I bet that’s her plan all along.
Frankies to pick her up the back of 10 after his shift he said today- but if she's steaming starting any nonsense shes to go for the last train😆

Reactions: 1
Frankies to pick her up the back of 10 after his shift he said today- but if she's steaming starting any nonsense shes to go for the last train😆
She’s steaming, begging & starting nonsense greeting with nae tears . So I assume there will be nae honking stinking Taxi for Rosie the night

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.