Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t write much on here but this is rubbing me up the wrong way.. why would you even go abroad if you can’t afford it ? She’s shouting she’s doing the weekly’s on Sunday for spending money🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don’t write much on here but this is rubbing me up the wrong way.. why would you even go abroad if you can’t afford it ? She’s shouting she’s doing the weekly’s on Sunday for spending money🤦🏻‍♀️
If she actually goes on holiday I’m sure there will end up some issue she needs more money while there too!

Reactions: 7
While Rosie is still giving out her Paypal details she's sending Ryan money to get himself and Molly breakfast. x :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
While Rosie is still giving out her Paypal details she's sending Ryan money to get himself and Molly breakfast. x :mad:
I seem to have missed a chapter when i last saw ryan and her together he was saying she was wrong for phoning sw on stayace so whys she buying him breakfast (well why is she using her followers money to buy him breakfast)

Reactions: 2
I seem to have missed a chapter when i last saw ryan and her together he was saying she was wrong for phoning sw on stayace so whys she buying him breakfast (well why is she using her followers money to buy him breakfast)
God knows. One minute she says she'll never sit in a box in the same live as Ryan, next minute she's buying him breakfast. You're right probably paid for it with the money she begged for last night. x

Reactions: 3
She accidently showed her own current account last night, there was £40 in it so its definitely followers money

• Angry
She’s just shown her holiday booking , she’s got herself down as needing special disabled assistance , she manages perfectly fine any other time . She’s got T down as requiring it anaw, understable , but her ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s just shown her holiday booking , she’s got herself down as needing special disabled assistance , she manages perfectly fine any other time . She’s got T down as requiring it anaw, understable , but her ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not surprised at that!

Reactions: 5
Thought special disabled assistance was for people with mobility problems who need to be wheelchaired to the plane. Neither of them need that. x

Reactions: 6
She’s planning on going to Tenerife for New Year, folk will be expected to pay for that anaw . The sooner she gets done for benefit fraud the better

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thought special disabled assistance was for people with mobility problems who need to be wheelchaired to the plane. Neither of them need that. x
Its for any disability, but people just rip the arse out of it! I understand cases where it will make getting on and off easier for the person but like everything it just gets taken advantage of now!

Reactions: 5
Its for any disability, but people just rip the arse out of it! I understand cases where it will make getting on and off easier for the person but like everything it just gets taken advantage of now!
I used it once and had to wait until everyone else was off the plane before they got me off. I needed wheelchair assistance at that time. x
---
I wonder wit one of the three will no be getting a bed
View attachment 2432926
Probably Tylor. x

I clicked into Rosie's live, she said I think people forget I have a diagnosis and I struggle 😡 then she said I struggle going to the pub as all the different conversations freak me out 😳😳😳😳 oh aye cos we've seen that Rosie ya walloper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.