Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I’m cringing at Bush acting all dainty and cute, flirting with her.
She’s a riddy 😭 It’s aww to get Louise aww jealous to get her back. Pathetic . She will be back with Louise sitting calling the lassie a midden by the end of the week

Reactions: 7
The lassie appears to be a screwball. Two more vodkas and she’ll be causing it.

Bush has posted a video of them and that lassie looks like a total bleeping headbanger. You’d have to be anyway, to go near Bush, but Bush looks wary. As usual, when it’s someone more than able for her and not someone stupid with zero intelligence like Louise.

Reactions: 8
She's in the Quarter Gill again. Used to really like that pub....am pure avoiding it now!

Reactions: 6
It was that Moonheed and McMaggie fighting Stacey's corner, greeting about how poor Stacey was abused by the big bad witch Jinty and doesn't deserve to be treated like she has been. Steph Yoker and Moonheed even threatened to come off the app over it.

Funnily enough, the ones crying about it have all had social work involvement with their own kids. They don't give a duck about Stacey, they just don't like Social Work.
Anyone who defends stayace needs help the same as stacey does so i hope they do go off the app! They need to open their chakras and have a cold bath because they need to wake the duck up!! If Jinty treated stacey as bad as she says then she would not be putting her son through the absolute torment that she does
---
Looks rough as these days. Defo attracting wrong yins, although I’m sure they shut early the last time Bush was in.
Bush said she “knocked” this lassie back before for louise 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
bush is on just now nearly 3am doing that look that she thinks she is seductive 🤣🤣 saying I’m an attention seeker looks like she is back in her own house though she was going to a hotel 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
here we go again 🫠
Here we gaaaaaow!!! Usually this would be when bush and her mental health need a spa trip (to entice louise back) and louise still commenting shows she will probably go back before you can say jd sale

Reactions: 5
Rosie said she had to tell the lassie she went out with on Monday that it was aff because Louise had damaged her so much 🥱 same auld shite 🥱 Rosie’s plan of using another lassie again to lure Louise back is working

Reactions: 5
I knew Rosie wasn’t up for that lassie. She looked mental and more than able for Bush. Bush needs a simpleton like Louise she can boss about and manipulate.

Reactions: 6
This is uncomfortable viewing, this Danielle lassie’s no in a good way .
---
Rosies going to meet up with her when she goes to Charlene’s at the weekend… Charlene the Brickie being used again to make Louise jealous 🥱

There Stutchy trying to recruit the lassie noo to her group chat , preying on the vulnerable to punt her shite .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This is uncomfortable viewing, this Danielle lassie’s no in a good way .
---
Rosies going to meet up with her when she goes to Charlene’s at the weekend… Charlene the Brickie being used again to make Louise jealous 🥱

There Stutchy trying to recruit the lassie noo to her group chat , preying on the vulnerable to punt her shite .
Whos Danielle I've missed a chapter

Whos Danielle I've missed a chapter
Danielle Cunningham who is in her box just now , she was upset, something to do with Lydo ( shock ). She was in tears disclosing all sorts of personal info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.