Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people sending money to paypal to pay for this hairy to go on holiday with Bush ffs 🫠

Reactions: 6
This thing showed up on my FYP a few days ago so I did a deep dive here when I couldn’t sleep the other night, she’s such a creature. On her live now begging again, can’t believe her followers fall for it. She was on a live this afternoon, I only caught a wee bit but essentially saying she was in a controlling coercive relationship and can’t get herself in to a routine without someone telling her what to do every minute, I smell bullshit…

I see she's asking for money for Dawn to go on the holiday again. x 🤬
Couldn't paint a brass neck on her! Why does she need someone else to go, she's going with her son what's wrong with just spending some one on one time with him?! It might not be the holiday she was expecting now that she doesn't have a drinking partner but that's what happens when you have kids, they come first and tit gets boring in that sense, or it does for most of us, but clearly not Rosie!

• Heart
See when she doesn’t get as much as she needs to add Dawn to this holiday, is she going to refund everybody?

Reactions: 4
Dawn won't be going anywhere with that comment 😭😂😂 she is bealing 😂
---
See when she doesn’t get as much as she needs to add Dawn to this holiday, is she going to refund everybody?
No she'll just tell them what she's doing with it instead, that'll do her spending money. That'll be the next beg sesh!

Reactions: 3
Kidding on shes too anxious to go on holiday with T alone 🙄 poor boy will be left on his todd while these 2 rid necks get full of it every night!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Couldn't paint a brass neck on her! Why does she need someone else to go, she's going with her son what's wrong with just spending some one on one time with him?! It might not be the holiday she was expecting now that she doesn't have a drinking partner but that's what happens when you have kids, they come first and tit gets boring in that sense, or it does for most of us, but clearly not Rosie!
She just wants a boozing buddy. Poor Tylor. x

must be about £1k because she said there is 500 people in here if you all send £2 we will have enough to add her to the holiday
I thought that, £786 I heard her say but thought, surely not! What a bleeping cheek! How much of this holiday has she actually paid herself?!

Looks like the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. I would hate that, love a walk to all the shops, bars and restaurants on holiday. Bush is the type to just sit and drink at the all inclusive bar day and night though.

Feel like just resigning from my 40 hour a week job and become a Tik tok bam seriously what's the bleeping point.

Bet Dawn isn't even going either probably just a cover-up to get more cash.

Reactions: 5
So Bush & Dawn said they would both put £100 in each & now Dawns back tracking 😏 no want to pay for it when she sees how easy folk are handing their cash over for her!

• Angry
So Bush & Dawn said they would both put £100 in each & now Dawns back tracking 😏 no want to pay for it when she sees how easy folk are handing their cash over for her!
Soon changed her tune. Begging cow.

Reactions: 5
Looks like the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. I would hate that, love a walk to all the shops, bars and restaurants on holiday. Bush is the type to just sit and drink at the all inclusive bar day and night though.
Where the duck is she going needing all this money 🤣🤣🤣

Fuerteventura. Costa de Abtigua…never heard of it. Googled it. Middle of nowhere. Not one of the better known resorts. I would hate it. She should try and move it being honest. She only needs 335 now.

Reactions: 3
Where the duck is she going needing all this money 🤣🤣🤣
Fuertaventura, if she never took Louise off out of spite it would have cost her a whole lot less for a name change but why worry when everyone else will pay anyway 🤷‍♀️
Aw duck heres the head shaving story again to justify her begging!

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.