Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise has posted a video saying her pal came an got her Rosie’s kept half the money or something and took her dla 🤷‍♀️ am to tired at this point to work it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise has posted a video saying her pal came an got her Rosie’s kept half the money or something and took her dla 🤷‍♀️ am to tired at this point to work it out 😂
Said rosie is too busy spending the money on mcdonald’s for her and frankie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye she’s crying in some motor. Obviously because bush has her fake sister to sit with her now, she can’t be arsed with Mater.

Reactions: 4
It was only a matter of time 🤷🏼‍♀️
they are on and off more than the taps in bushes hoose .
bush was acting a bit too confident last night 🤭😭

Reactions: 3
Mater was just live said that bush battered duck out her last weekend blood was everywhere!! She said i wonder how many big macs she paid frankie to stay with her tonight 🫣🫣🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
he says people are out do destroy his life 8/10 hours per day on rotation he does realise he can delete Tik tok it’s no a job that he needs to do 🤣🤣🤣🙈
I worry for his dog I saw a video on tik tok of a check on his dog and it was chained up in his house. Hope he doesn't leave it like that constantly. . Also wonder who watched the dog when he was away to meet sobriety Jack in England. :(

It’s when he starts talking with the Glasgow uni
Accent. Cringe.
---
4.45am. I can’t sleep with the heat. Bush is up greeting in her bed playing Samantha Mumba, now poor Darius.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s no try make this distraction to big berthas antics she’s still the biggest worst bleep that sold drugs to people that died. She will be loving all this attention drawn away from her to rosie…

Reactions: 3
I worry for his dog I saw a video on tik tok of a check on his dog and it was chained up in his house. Hope he doesn't leave it like that constantly. . Also wonder who watched the dog when he was away to meet sobriety Jack in England. :(
I seen they clips aswell, sure she phoned the police on the sspca and said they were harassing him. Another waste of space that shouldn't be allowed a dog. Can't even look after himself.
---
😂😂😂 Well they had a good run of each others company there, that seemed like the longest they've been together yet. Wonder how long they are "done" for this time? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I want to know what they’ve argued about, I’m far too nosey for my own good. They seemed ok until they went to Lez’s house the second time then I’m sure Rosie was moaning at Louise about something when they were standing at the buzzer trying to gain access.

Reactions: 5
I want to know what they’ve argued about, I’m far too nosey for my own good. They seemed ok until they went to Lez’s house the second time then I’m sure Rosie was moaning at Louise about something when they were standing at the buzzer trying to gain access.
The fall out must have happened pretty quickly , as Louise was there one minute & gone the next.

Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy for Louise, she knows exactly what she is getting into with Bush. And she lets her manipulate her time & again with money. As for Bush, she is just embarrassing. Leaving your son in the house to go to junkies doors & egg peoples windows, shameful yet again from her. Wasn’t that when Blanco, that wee fat bleep Kyle & his creepy boyfriend were egging her windows. No even surprised John Shields phoned the police, i remember when i first came across him, he was on the phone to them about one of his mods 🥴 as it was mentioned before, not one of them pays tax that covers the cost of the police but they waste their time with all this bleeping bullshit! And people chuck money at these clatty workshy cretins on a daily basis on the weeklys/risings, they are as fucked up as the cunts they are gifting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.