Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she was. He’s saying she’s been coming for him for months so I wonder if it’s been her that suggested going to egg his house? Either way he’s called the police on them all.
I think the lassie fern has suggested it for sure- and rosie couldnt say no after them taking her to lezs for a rammy 😂😂😂 oh this has been something else!! Imagine being even questioned by police about egging windows how could anyone take that serious 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Now John is making out he called the cops about that fern lassy. Tbh I think he just makes it up as he goes along for views.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was her who done it hence rosie saying I absolutely did not egg johns windows wee ferns quite wild aswell but I have no idea what the beef is between them shes only a young lassie

Reactions: 3
Nae dial has put up clips of John calling the cops and he definitely stuck Rosie into them, but he called her Rosie bush. Does he think that’s her actual surname? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosies got a hell of a short memory . Wtf are Kerry & Danny doing out egging windaes like wee weans, it’s expected from Bush but they seemed a bit more sensible. With Kerry’s vile comments to Les tonight about wanting Lydo to run her over , and getting involved in this tit show it seems Kerry’s real persona has come out to play .
Kerry has always been a nasty witch. Her n her big hairy baw man voice do my tits in.

• Haha
Who's in Rosie’s house with her now & how is Louise getting back to Dundee at this time of night unless Frankie's takjng her home? x

Reactions: 1
Shes saying she went to school with rosie
---
Who's in Rosie’s house with her now & how is Louise getting back to Dundee at this time of night unless Frankie's takjng her home? x
I think rosies sister is in with her now, mater was defo not intending to go home at this time of night they clearly had an argument (just as they realised they were doing tit at the risings)

Reactions: 2
not intending to go home at this time of night they clearly had an argumen
How would she even get home to Dundee at this time of night? The last train is before midnight I’m sure? Same for busses?
In fact I just checked the last train left at 10:55. There’s no way she made that?

How would she even get home to Dundee at this time of night? The last train is before midnight I’m sure? Same for busses?
Aw really? I have no clue about things like that, that lassie fern wouldnt have took her home would she? Its a long drive

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.