Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video about people only there for the good but no the bad, showing her whos there for her. Story of your life Bush. Different pal every week. You are the issue, not the people you chose to be pals with.
What is it they say about dogs ? Mans best friend ! No even the dug wants to be mates with her !

why does she think it’s fair on her kid and the dog jus to leave them and Fuk off ?
She needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 13
Bet she’s on her way to Louise’s … was queen st station she was in n Charlene put a video up n by the comments it looks like they are over 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it they say about dogs ? Mans best friend ! No even the dug wants to be mates with her !

why does she think it’s fair on her kid and the dog jus to leave them and Fuk off ?
She needs to grow the duck up
Who was looking after Tyler? and would I fk be leaving that wee dog on its own. I'm going away next year for 10 days and already worried about leaving our dog even tho my lassie is gona be here to look after him we had already booked the holiday before we got the dog. She doesn't know that dogs temperament either I'd be worried about leaving my child with a strange dog

Reactions: 10
Another video about people only there for the good but no the bad, showing her whos there for her. Story of your life Bush. Different pal every week. You are the issue, not the people you chose to be pals with.
Exactly. Maybe if she grew up and stopped getting herself into crappy situations so often she wouldn't need to rely on other people to pick up the peices all the time and people might stick around more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Who was looking after Tyler? and would I fk be leaving that wee dog on its own. I'm going away next year for 10 days and already worried about leaving our dog even tho my lassie is gona be here to look after him we had already booked the holiday before we got the dog. She doesn't know that dogs temperament either I'd be worried about leaving my child with a strange dog
Exactly! She doesn’t know that wee dogs triggers. Especially as she keeps saying it was neglected & abused. This new “pal” the rescuer (I use the term loosely) is an absolute idiot. She takes in bullies etc then trains them to attack I’ve been told. Already being investigated about the poor dog found dead. I suspect she’s behind Rosie getting Hunter/Tyson.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
so has she fuked off for the night snd left the dog with someone ?
What is she feeding jt ? Who is walking it ?
Honestly If I knew where it was I would be reporting this
I’m worried for the dogs safety

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That lassie Charlene seemed too sensible for Rosie, god knows what made her get involved with that though. Knew she would be back with Mater. We all did, that’s why Rosie kept the Charlene one away from Tyler, she had no intention of being with her long term, all to annoy Mater and Mater is that thick she falls for it and goes back. Don’t think Charlene would take any of Bush’ pish either….she’s not as easily manipulated like Mater.

Her address is widely known. If she hasn’t got Frankie over to look after the dog & T, she will have left T to deal with him by himself.

Reactions: 11
Her address is widely known. If she hasn’t got Frankie over to look after the dog & T, she will have left T to deal with him by himself.
God fkn help her if anything were to happen to that wean that dog could attack him 🥺

You are quite new to the Rosie thread - it only gets worse! This is tame in relation to the other tit she has got up 2!

Reactions: 14
Seen the dog last night trying to bite her arm, she shouted & put it out the room. I know its a puppy but with a dog that size I'd be terrified with a kid in the house. Is it just me? My teenager does tell me am a strict para mum compared to his friends mums 👀

• Heart
You are quite new to the Rosie thread - it only gets worse! This is tame in relation to the other tit she has got up 2!
Yeah I’ve only read through a few Rosie threads over the last few months.. I don’t have TT so don’t see much , it was only cause she was mentioned on another thread I started to read then I forgot about her
But this dog situation has pissed me off
I’ll have a wee look see if I can find more info so can contact sspca
I’m sure others have but if she can’t treat her kids right I doubt she can treat a stolen dog right
Feel for her kids
---
Younger dogs do tend to nuzzle but she doesn’t know this dog at all and it could get scared and do the wrong thing
She could also end up hurting the dog as she clearly hasn’t got a clue about caring for one
The dog needs to be removed from her
She can’t just leave it with her kid or a random
hoping all will be well
That dog could get triggered

she is a clown

Seen the dog last night trying to bite her arm, she shouted & put it out the room. I know its a puppy but with a dog that size I'd be terrified with a kid in the house. Is it just me? My teenager does tell me am a strict para mum compared to his friends mums 👀

• Heart
I've just got a wee jack Russell pup and he tries to nibble at us and he's only tiny and I dont leave my nearly 9 year old alone with him just incase, am too feart incase the dog did end up biting hard and end up taking a bite out my weans face or something 🥺 a dog the size of the one rosie has dugnapped I'd be scared of it biting me never mind a wean. My weans are the same luv am a paranoid wreck even wen my 16 Yr old takes the 8 Yr old to the shop i start to freak out if they take longer Than usual start thinking they have been kidnapped or one of them has got knocked down even tho it's the smallest road In the area they need to cross and cars rarely go down it 🙈

• Heart
She's a bleeping disgrace. The poor dug has been through enough it needs good training, love and stability, none of which Rosie can provide. Also letting her new mrs pay 350 for that house of gods then patching her for louise no even 2 days later what a using witch. Also don't even get me started on the state of that mop in the latest videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.