Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1662.jpeg

That’s how much she’s earned in a day she put her bank statement up ( the bit I’ve scrubbed out is her sort code & account no).
---
She’s buying wino’s their bevy in a shop , it’s on Cher apparently 😭
She’s going to end up getting done for breaking her bail conditions for mentioning Cher online ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2172634
That’s how much she’s earned in a day she put her bank statement up ( the bit I’ve scrubbed out is her sort code & account no).
---
She’s buying wino’s their bevy in a shop , it’s on Cher apparently 😭
She’s going to end up getting done for breaking her bail conditions for mentioning Cher online ffs
I'll be honest I was howling her at her in that shop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s the first I’ve been on tik tok, a have a lot going on at the moment so just been having a read on here to catch up, but looks like av no missed much just battle of the begging
Hope you are okay and things settle down a bit.❤

Reactions: 4
I cannae believe people have gifted the pair of fuckin munters. What goes on in folks noggins man

Bush gets that Bucky doon her and starts talking like Mater and Charlene Ken.

• Haha
That wee barber has knocked it right off getting stuck in between bush and bears bitching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big Chello the supergrass will be right on the phone to the polis for Rosie keeping on speaking about her online🤦🏼‍♀️

Rosies talking about the clothes she’s buying and Louise is getting a new hat, Chers sisters in asking about the money that was supposed to be going to charity , Rosies blanking her
IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

IMG_1674.jpeg

IMG_1675.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where did she go in that taxi? Went off live when she got back to the gaff for 5, did she go to pick something up? T obviously isn't there either and it's a school night.

• Sad
Where did she go in that taxi? Went off live when she got back to the gaff for 5, did she go to pick something up? T obviously isn't there either and it's a school night.
God knows, away to spend some of her begging £ no doubt . it’s going to kick aff the day I feel if she doesn’t give half to charity as she said she would when she started doing the risings , the comments were full of folk asking about it.

She’s on about having done it as a joke to wind up Cher, but at the end of the day she still scrounged £531 she’s no better than Cher

She went to a buy a charger, bought 20quids worth of sweets then forced the shop guy to take them for his weans - then while paying the driver she said to him here take £15 and if anyones short let them off and use the rest of that - she then put this up to £20, then £25 the bleep ended up taking off her😂 she was saying you better use it for someone who's short the guy was like yes definitely definitely 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She went to a buy a charger, bought 20quids worth of sweets then forced the shop guy to take them for his weans - then while paying the driver she said to him here take £15 and if anyones short let them off and use the rest of that - she then put this up to £20, then £25 the bleep ended up taking off her😂 she was saying you better use it for someone who's short the guy was like yes definitely definitely 😏
I wonder how much she’s got left, she’s no going to have enough left to give half to charity, get her new wardrobe of ned gear oot JD, gee the homeless man at Asda his £50 and there will be scenes if Louise doesn’t get her new bunnet😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.