Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny see her lasting the week without getting a ban, that money will be too tempting for her to cash out, spend on dial a booze & cause rammys

Reactions: 10
I want her to battle Evil Queen and CLA. Did she not have beef with EQ years ago.
Aye I'm sure she got in a live with EQ and she called her a cow but it coulda been cher I canny mind which one was which

Reactions: 4
Yeah, you are correct- it was glorious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember Elsa phoning Rosie telling her she was coming through her door 😂 if weekly rankings were a things back then, Bush would have raked it in with that madness!

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember Elsa phoning Rosie telling her she was coming through her door 😂 if weekly rankings were a things back then, Bush would have raked it in with that madness!
That’s right. She would have been UK famous as CLA says 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s swigging Buckfast, she will be causing it in a coupla hours 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chers overtaken her on the weekly's she's raging. So far Chers made £451 and Rosie's made £439 🤣

edit: nevermind someone's just sent rosie 3 trains so that's Rosie up at 18 and Chers at 19

• Haha
It’s no Dot Dots week, lost her Lydo, nae mare Yes the Bams, Cuttinaboots booted her oot & noo she’s in moaning that Rosie took her mod badge away😭. Rosie’s just chased her for blocking folk from the cuttin aboot discord😂 . Dot Dots going to end up wae a chicken named after her at this rate
IMG_1648.jpeg

IMG_1649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher is now number 12 and Rosie is number 16. Where is cher pulling all these big gifts from ffs. Wouldn't be surprised if she's got the wee man in the next room gifting her from a different account.

Reactions: 11
Cher is now number 12 and Rosie is number 16. Where is cher pulling all these big gifts from ffs. Wouldn't be surprised if she's got the wee man in the next room gifting her from a different account.
That's exactly what will be happening no way has she got that high in a couple of hours just with her bears

Cher’s sending aw the bears over to the guy Rosie’s battling at 9 was in his live there an there all coming in saying the bears r here 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cher’s sending aw the bears over to the guy Rosie’s battling at 9 was in his live there an there all coming in saying the bears r here 🥴
Aye he absolutely smoked her tbf but she is now above cher on risings for now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There were Bears in earlier in the folk who Rosie was battling asking them to mention Louise 🥴 Cher & Rosie will use their fued to their advantage to manipulate folk out of their money , they don’t give a fk what number they get to it’s all about the £

There were Bears in earlier in the folk who Rosie was battling asking them to mention Louise 🥴 Cher & Rosie will use their fued to their advantage to manipulate folk out of their money , they don’t give a fk what number they get to it’s all about the £
So far Rosie's made £670 and Chers made £632 so it's clearly working. No bad for a days work sitting on your arse being a reprobate.

What's Rosie talking about, the risings was all a big joke to get to Cher?

Reactions: 3
What's Rosie talking about, the risings was all a big joke to get to Cher?
She's saying she knew if she came on and did the risings, cher would come on and gift her money to the people she was battling just to get at her, leaving her skint and giving her money to randoms. Which she did do. But cher has also made just as much or more than rosie now lol But Rosie's also said earlier she came on and did the risings when cher was off so no one could say she was just going it to get at her. She's happy with her cash the now and is off to buy a wine to celebrate, just put a SS up showing she cashed out £531. Here we gaaaow.

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s the first I’ve been on tik tok, a have a lot going on at the moment so just been having a read on here to catch up, but looks like av no missed much just battle of the begging

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.