Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brickie is live and going mental 🤣 sure she just shouted something about the UVF 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's the lassie Bush is on live with?
Bush just admitted she only went with Charlene to make Louise jealous. Aye, Tattle talks pish and tell lies Rosie, so we dae.

Reactions: 13
Who's the lassie Bush is on live with?
Bush just admitted she only went with Charlene to make Louise jealous. Aye, Tattle talks pish and tell lies Rosie, so we dae.
Charlene’s ex wife Faye Mccallum
Rosie needs to stop texting Charlene’s wean ffs

I'm sure in the political meetings of the terrorist organisations in Northern Ireland the going ons of a whoremaister in Hamilton with a permatan now Rosie Bush's bit of fluff that has beef with her and her ex or non ex that u want to feed sugar lumps too 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can just imagine big Mad Dog Adair pulling on a balaclava.
“Right lads, let’s get these scheme maw tiktokers dealt with”

That Charlene is bleeping fried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can just imagine big Mad Dog Adair pulling on a balaclava.
“Right lads, let’s get these scheme maw tiktokers dealt with”

That Charlene is bleeping fried 😂
It’s all making sense now as we found out she’s pals with big Gildo with the chin, she was never going to be normal.

• Haha
I'm sure in the political meetings of the terrorist organisations in Northern Ireland the going ons of a whoremaister in Hamilton with a permatan now Rosie Bush's bit of fluff that has beef with her and her ex or non ex that u want to feed sugar lumps too 🐴
Let’s not forget beasty baws & his “do I need to speak to people in Ireland “threats. Suppose it must be awfy quiet since the peace talks right enough

• Haha
There Rosie going for the weeklies if she has enough "support"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bush is on the full beg at number 23 on the risings trying to find battles. No shame.

Bush is on the full beg at number 23 on the risings trying to find battles. No shame.
She's always been a beg, Amazon wishlist for the weans...PayPal in the bio...send money for dragon soops....

Reactions: 4
I canny deal with bush on the beg, absolute riddy
Was it no last month when gear bear was doing it she was saying that would never be me I'd never be doing that so embarassing etc etc. She talks so much pish I can't cope wae her.

Was it no last month when gear bear was doing it she was saying that would never be me I'd never be doing that so embarassing etc etc. She talks so much pish I can't cope wae her.
She's just said she "deserves" it because she's less of an idiot than the idiots that usually do it 🥴😂
I need to find that video of les' fake laugh. There's so many times on here it plays in my head, this being one of them!

So glad I haven't cleared my phone in a while 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nobody deserves to earn thousands while they are claiming all sorts of benefits & generally just being a scumbag!

Reactions: 10
So far she's earned about £360 after TikTok take their share. No bad for one nights begging.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.