Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much she’s got left, she’s no going to have enough left to give half to charity, get her new wardrobe of ned gear oot JD, gee the homeless man at Asda his £50 and there will be scenes if Louise doesn’t get her new bunnet😭
Be surprised if there's anything left she got £50 worth of vapes for herself earlier in the night along with her wine and sent 2 or 3 of her pals money too. She looked out her dial tae so probably spent a load on gear also. She was back on battling lastnight after her charger trip she's gonny need to make the money back up to give it to charity I'd imagine

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder how much she’s got left, she’s no going to have enough left to give half to charity, get her new wardrobe of ned gear oot JD, gee the homeless man at Asda his £50 and there will be scenes if Louise doesn’t get her new bunnet😭
When she came back from the shop last night she was already Down to £200 odds
---
Be surprised if there's anything left she got £50 worth of vapes for herself earlier in the night along with her wine and sent 2 or 3 of her pals money too. She looked out her dial tae so probably spent a load on gear also. She was back on battling lastnight after her charger trip she's gonny need to make the money back up to give it to charity I'd imagine
Shes already told the barber she's giving him all her gifts that she gets from last night until sunday so I don't think we'll be seeing any big charity donation!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
---

Shes already told the barber she's giving him all her gifts that she gets from last night until sunday so I don't think we'll be seeing any big charity donation!
Imagine us 'earning' folk were so frivolous, I couldn't afford to be like that

Reactions: 6
This shite needs to be outlawed, sick to duck of seeing folk on full PIP sitting on their holes aw day, begging.

• Heart
---

Before Cher’s sister mentioned the charity donation Rosie had been ranting about Duggie being a charity thief so I wonder if Kim is Duggies pal seeing as he seems to know them all. Rosies mods confirmed last night the money would be going to charity when the comments were going mental asking about it, Rosie was too busy singing to notice the comments

IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1678.jpeg

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her if she says its going to charity while shes live battling etc she'd get banned they aren't allowed to say they're doing it for charity I've heard cher saying that before - that being said we'll see what story we get today because theres only coppers left if anything 😂

To be fair, Chellos sister should concentrate on her own fucked up family begging before demanding Bush donates to charity. Did Chello not steal money for a wedding dress.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, Chellos sister should concentrate on her own fucked up family begging before demanding Bush donates to charity. Did Chello not steal money for a wedding dress.
She seems to have changed her tune recently maybe she's getting some of the monies chellos getting 😂 as jack and Victor said money tawks bullshit walks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Haha, is she away to Miller and Carter looking like a tink? Her left eye looks like an auld shiner

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it bad that I actually want Rosie to beat Cher 🙈 I know I know.....:LOL:
I hope they battle each other and both their phones blow up or something that would wipe these 2 disgusting begging pedalo enabling scumbags out.
Just 2 sick individuals who's moral compass conveniently turn off then blame it on drink or drugs.
You don't claim to be against pedalos then joke about abusing your kids or cosy up to people because "they aren't like that now" or you conveniently forget their past as it benefits you now.
So sick of trying my hardest to provide for my kids sacrificing time with them to provide what they need and then seeing these 2 groty disgusting scumbags just beg from people who prob can't afford it themselves.
Rant over these 2 beggars just trigger me so much 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s greenscreened that she’s made a donation to Charity, did she say how much she donated?
Edit she’s just said it was £50 donated
IMG_1700.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Haha, is she away to Miller and Carter looking like a tink? Her left eye looks like an auld shiner
pretty sure she has turned up to Miller & Carter before with her big Daffy Duck jumper on, shes a riot 🫣
---
She’s greenscreened that she’s made a donation to Charity, did she say how much she donated?
Edit she’s just said it was £50 donated
View attachment 2174381
must be all that was left after her spending spree last night.

• Haha
pretty sure she has turned up to Miller & Carter before with her big Daffy Duck jumper on, shes a riot 🫣
---

must be all that was left after her spending spree last night.
She decided that instead of giving half to charity as she said she would when begging for the money, she would treat her pals instead🥴. At least she gave the Autism Charity something , but she can never slag aff Duggy for being a charity thief again, she’s done the same

---
Some woman is in Rosies comments called Mary, fuming that she gifted thinking it was for charity but it went on vapes & wine. Ben & Rosie are giving the wummin a slagging
---
Mary spend £200🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
She decided that instead of giving half to charity as she said she would when begging for the money, she would treat her pals instead🥴. At least she gave the Autism Charity something , but she can never slag aff Duggy for being a charity thief again, she’s done the same

---
Some woman is in Rosies comments called Mary, fuming that she gifted thinking it was for charity but it went on vapes & wine. Ben & Rosie are giving the wummin a slagging
---
Mary spend £200🤦🏼‍♀️
Mary could have jus donated the money herself to a charity but decided to give it to Rosie .. so many begs using charity as an excuse to get money in CLA being the worst , at least Rosie gave something I guess
But why folk give money to people on TT I don’t know .. mental

Reactions: 12
Rosie while she may have donated 50 is as bad as duggy 100% because how much was gifted on that basis that half would go to autism scotland im
Sure there are people who wouldnt have gifted of they knew it was to treat rosie and her pals 🥴🥴
Picking a side between rosie and cher for me is like trying to chose between Rose and Fred west- impossible they are both disgusting pieces of tit

Reactions: 15
There the female Duggy back doing the weeklies again. It’ll all be a joke of course 🤥
---
Mary fae earlier on is back, she canny be aww there 😭
IMG_1723.jpeg

---
IMG_1724.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone watch rosie with that Chinese singer lassie there?🤣 she was singing to bush in Chinese then she went "right will a sing you a song noo?" And belted oot dj fuckin badboy🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.