Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she wasn't just about to say to charlene to focus on her wee lassie 🫣 i would love to focus my boot up her fat arse

Reactions: 6
Louise loves tyler n she'll be spending time with him over weekends, last week she hadn't bought him a tracksuit or contacted him on his phone since they'd fallen out 😂😂

Now telling charlene to focus on her wean hahaha aww a cannot cope 🤪🤣

Reactions: 7
Louise just says your no getting to see ma dug n then Rosie says aye well yer no seeing ma wean. Wow, please tell me this is scripted no chance is this real

• Haha
Paid actor's at this point cos surely this isnt how people live 😂😂

Wheres the dog, all the comments askin where it is are gettin deleted

• Haha
You couldn’t make this tit up 😭
That’s us getting the blame for the dug situation again . Shut it Rosie & get Charlene back in the box 🍿
I take it Rosie & Charlene travelling the world , getting married & starting a business is aff then 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You couldn’t make this tit up 😭
That’s us getting the blame for the dug situation again . Shut it Rosie & get Charlene back in the box 🍿
Hope Charlene the bricky goes up n scuds her about wi her big shovel hauns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope Charlene the bricky goes up n scuds her about wi her big shovel hauns 🤣
Charlene the brickie will be launching her bricks in the new hot tub by the end of the night
---
There Jean getting the blame noo 😭😂

• Haha
Charlene the brickie will be launching her bricks in the new hot tub by the end of the night
---
There Jean getting the blame noo 😭😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that bastard Jean again 😤🤣
She keeps saying Charlene was accusing her of getting back wi Louise….. Rosie you’ve just says she stayed in your house for 3 days there the lassie wasn’t being para fs stop trying to make yourself look good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Manky Frankies blocked Charlene anaw, I’m sure Charlene will be devastated. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See if another person tells her her tans nice 😭 she looks as if she’s got a bad case a jaundice

• Haha
I feel like I’m going to wake up in the morning & Scottish tiktok has been a fked up dream. This tit canny be real
---
There she’s disturbed Gareth Gates fae eating her Big Mac noo 😭 aw man I’m howling
She’s Gareth’s double
IMG_1508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlene's now saying Rosie hit her dog and she said she slapped it on the bum twice as it had its mouth locked on Zara's arm.

Also she's saying Charlene wasn't an ex but a blip in her radar. Kinda called it as the obsession with Louise is unhealthy.

She's just told Stacey P that she's not friends with her anymore as she let charlene in her box. She said that's fine as she has no hard feelings against Charlene.

Reactions: 4
IMG_1510.jpeg

Rosie’s face the Morra when she wakes up & finds Charlene’s filled the lazy spa wae bricks 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.