Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 so it is , I’m aw confuddled here with the excitement 🤣
---

I’m no 100% but someone on here says they got seen at the shops the gether 👀 buzzin for them to get fulla Bucky and cause it. Louise cannot be trusted to behave herself 🤣
Hope big Charlene the bricky turns up n batters Rosie for stringin her alang 💃
I was dubious about that sighting, but who knows? Widnae surprise me. Charlene the brickie DEID :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something was apparently posted on Rosie's snap about them being back together, not sure what tho or if it was pics of them together. I heard it mentioned on a live then someone on here said they saw them together!

Reactions: 5
she’s been very quiet, so Mater defo back, as they can’t cope with the jealousy when they’re together on TikTok.

Reactions: 4
A no name account just the generic user thing has posted a vid that's actually just a picture and it says Rosie and Louise arguing today but you can't tell cause its just a picture someone's took from a wee bit away 🤣 just seen it on the fyp 🤔

Reactions: 4
She said earlier they are just friends - better than hating on each other. Louise can then see the kids 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She’s got her chebs oot, she usually does that when her & Louise fall out

• Haha
Charlene's on having a rant about stuff that's been said a dunno if she's talking about Rosie or what but she's trying to green screen something but doesn't know how to do it 👀👀 it's to do with Louise

Charlene's on having a rant about stuff that's been said a dunno if she's talking about Rosie or what but she's trying to green screen something but doesn't know how to do it 👀👀 it's to do with Louise
Do we need to teach everyone how to spill the tea? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
---
Now she is gonna destroy Charlene 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww this is unreal... Louise said where have i been the last 3 days.. Rosie said Here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww man this is a tit show - not a brain cell between them

Gareth Gates though 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.