Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.
There's too many names, no idea who's who and supposed to have done what 😂 xx

Reactions: 2
ok so Rachel doesn’t hand the dog ?
ok that’s all i wondered
if she did then I would have passed that to sspca but if it’s some other person then I’ve no idea about and can’t report as the sspca prob don’t know them where the Rachel one they prob have record of

tbh it’s disgusting but as expected from Rosie
She stole a dog and gave it away
Poor dog hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 6
I just hope that poor dog has a happy ending but I don’t see it. Absolute scumbags breeding these poor dogs and not giving a single tit what happens to them. They should be jailed.

Reactions: 9
Who has the dog now ? Rosie is a scumbag can’t look after her weans never mind a dog she’s a dirty lying midden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok so Rachel doesn’t hand the dog ?
ok that’s all i wondered
if she did then I would have passed that to sspca but if it’s some other person then I’ve no idea about and can’t report as the sspca prob don’t know them where the Rachel one they prob have record of

tbh it’s disgusting but as expected from Rosie
She stole a dog and gave it away
Poor dog hasn’t a clue
I seen Rachael in her comments when she first got the dog. There were comments between her & Natalie that made me think she was involved but behind the scenes due to her being investigated.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe Rosie’s story one bit about the dog rugby tackling Z. She’s a known bleeping liar anyway.
And another lie “my daughter comes first”
Aye okay then Rosie, we all know that’s definitely not true either. Yet again you’re a bleeping disgrace of a human.

Me either, it’s just convenient for her and her daft enablers tell her she’s a responsible mother 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
No receipts but I seen her this morning with Louise and T. So I think it’s safe to say they are back together.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe Rosie’s story one bit about the dog rugby tackling Z. She’s a known bleeping liar anyway.
Aye okay then Rosie, we all know that’s definitely not true either. Yet again you’re a bleeping disgrace of a human.
saw on facebook the dog is now with a foster care to be rehomed , he's been neutered and checked over .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe z was even there if I’m being honest. She was live before during & after the dog allegedly bowled her over. I don’t believe her story about police saying she could keep him either. Who has the dog now?

Is she even allowed Z in her house? Usually when she has contact they are out somewhere?

Reactions: 7
ROSIE IS FILLING THE HOT TUB & MATER IS BACK ON THE SCENE.

What a Friday troops herewegoaw

• Haha
It is Saturday hen but I'm going to let you off due to the excitement of the hot tub being oot 🥳
🤣🤣 so it is , I’m aw confuddled here with the excitement 🤣
---
Is she back right enough??
Hot tub stabbin', HWFG
I’m no 100% but someone on here says they got seen at the shops the gether 👀 buzzin for them to get fulla Bucky and cause it. Louise cannot be trusted to behave herself 🤣
Hope big Charlene the bricky turns up n batters Rosie for stringin her alang 💃

• Haha
🤣🤣 so it is , I’m aw confuddled here with the excitement 🤣
---

I’m no 100% but someone on here says they got seen at the shops the gether 👀 buzzin for them to get fulla Bucky and cause it. Louise cannot be trusted to behave herself 🤣
Hope big Charlene the bricky turns up n batters Rosie for stringin her alang 💃
That would be the ultimate episode she'd flatten the 2 of them👊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.