Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He rugby tackled Z & had her by the arm
That’ll be oor fault
Sorry but I don't believe for a second Z was in her gaff anywhere near that dug. Even if Z was in her gaff, I highly doubt the dug did anything. She's realised how much effort and responsibility a dug is and is using the wain as an excuse to get rid without as much backlash.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she should have been supervising her wean around a strange dug? Nah? She’s a crank
Well her daughter needs constant supervision dog or no dog with her additional needs (maybe constant adult supervision would have prevented the incident where her daughter stabbed her son) so why on earth would she be near a strange dog where it has an opportunity to do what rosie said the dog done!!!

Reactions: 8
Well her daughter needs constant supervision dog or no dog with her additional needs (maybe constant adult supervision would have prevented the incident where her daughter stabbed her son) so why on earth would she be near a strange dog where it has an opportunity to do what rosie said the dog done!!!
Exactly! Rosie is full of tit.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I don't believe for a second Z was in her gaff anywhere near that dug. Even if Z was in her gaff, I highly doubt the dug did anything. She's realised how much effort and responsibility a dug is and is using the wain as an excuse to get rid without as much backlash.
I think you could be right, we all knew the responsibility would be too much and she would rather lie than admit she was in the wrong

Reactions: 8
Her daughter stabbed her brother ??
[/QU

Reactions: 3
Agree with you. x

Reactions: 5
Her daughter stabbed her brother ??
Yep she told her son (during a live) that his sister was were she was because she picked him for a change! Another lie as she has recently admitted she didnt have a choice to put her daughter there the decision was made for her

ETA her daughter is only about 9 (or there abouts im not sure exactly) shes autistic, non speaking, has pica and maybe more additional needs, she doesnt understand danger or consequences! she should never have had the opportunity to stab her brother as she should have an adult with her at all times

I posted this yesterday. Rosie once again has added bits to the story & left out the part where she put the dog out the room & continued to sit in her room alone on live with Jean for a good 10mins

Included Hunchos story. Not posting pics as they are really distressing

Attachments

• Sad
I posted this yesterday. Rosie once again has added bits to the story & left out the part where she put the dog out the room & continued to sit in her room alone on live with Jean for a good 10mins

Included Hunchos story. Not posting pics as they are really distressing
I didnt know about this story poor dog- can you tell me what happened did the person who took the dog kill it? 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I didnt know about this story poor dog- can you tell me what happened did the person who took the dog kill it? 😭😭
Don't know the full story but think someone attempted to crop the poor souls ears themselves.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Don't know the full story but think someone attempted to crop the poor souls ears themselves.
Omg whoever that is is a psychopath to be able
To do such a thing!! They need locking up

Reactions: 3

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm a bit confused by who had the dog when, the post I seen had a bit of a timeline I'll try find it again and SS x
---
This is the post
The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.

Reactions: 4
The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.
Yet she had pics of him on her fb about him and still tried to deny knowing anything. I'd already heard and read up on the huncho story when it first was in the news, but I'm confused as to who the nicola that's been mentioned who has rosies dog now and what was she was to do with hunchos story as I haven't seen her mentioned before?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.