Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possibly stress giving him diahorrea , he will have been even more stressed & scared last night in Bush’s with her & Stewart MWI screaming , shouting & singing . Poor dug
And we all know whats gonna be happening- theres gonna be sspca called out however many times instead of welfare checks no matter what dog she got this would happen but the fact the dogs traumatised makes it even worse! She says she got it micro chipped- i wasnt on all yesterday is it possible she did? That way at least a vet would have seen the dog to see if hes ok

Reactions: 7
And we all know whats gonna be happening- theres gonna be sspca called out however many times instead of welfare checks no matter what dog she got this would happen but the fact the dogs traumatised makes it even worse! She says she got it micro chipped- i wasnt on all yesterday is it possible she did? That way at least a vet would have seen the dog to see if hes ok
I don’t think there’s been any vet visit tbh she would need to find one with an emergency appointment or if she didn’t want to pay go to the PDSA place

Reactions: 8
It sounds like that Amy girl gave the dog away and then it’s possibly got out / been mistreated and that’s how it’s ended up in bush’s care? Weird tho the girls saying it was in castlemilk but bush says springburn…
So what I can work out. Amy got dog from a guy in craigend. She lives in Royston. Gave to a Raymond guy in castlemilk who tied the dog up at shops & it got loose. Someone else had dog at some point & was taken by a guy with skinhead & a female who claimed they were owners??
Dogs are more likely to bite from fear or stress if you aren’t experienced enough to read the warning signs. Dogs need a safe space to get away from whatever or whoever is making them stressed. Also that girl Amy saying the dog was skinny when she got it & it did nothing but eat with her is dangerous. Have to build up their meals or they suffer from bloat & that can kill it if not taken to a vet immediately

Reactions: 5
He would have been scanned prior to being chipped, and if there was a chip already present he wouldn’t have been chipped again by the vet or qualified microchipper .

Reactions: 6
He needs to go to a rescue to be properly assessed before being rehomed. Wtf was Rosie thinking. Poor T though his drunk maw giving him a stolen dug who will possibly have to be handed back to whoever legally owns him , the wee guy will be gutted
The women whose houses the poor dog had been in said he was wolf he’s been abused the poor thing he won’t be easy to look after I kind of can’t blame rosie but this Raymond might have been an alright owner he’s just got out who the duck knows I just feel awful for the dog the ribs on him poking out man 😭

He would have been scanned prior to being chipped, and if there was a chip already present he wouldn’t have been chipped again by the vet or qualified microchipper .
Even to change the name you’d need a microchip number & pay the fee.

Dog wars is going to continue into the weekend… wonder how many police/sspca visits Rosie will get

The women whose houses the poor dog had been in said he was wolf he’s been abused the poor thing he won’t be easy to look after I kind of can’t blame rosie but this Raymond might have been an alright owner he’s just got out who the duck knows I just feel awful for the dog the ribs on him poking out man 😭
He needs stability, he’s not going to get that with Rosie. The poor thing must have been terrified last night

I don’t believe she’s had the dog microchipped, she just keeps saying it enough to make it seem true. Show the receipts then Rosie. Not that it makes a difference, he shouldn’t be with her.

Reactions: 9
Howling at this fellas reply and ‘viral tiktok’ so now it’s no been missing a fortnight then bush
22C96845-4BC0-464D-B874-087867794C98.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’ll not be long until she’s begging for PayPal payments/bank transfers for vets bills. Or else she’ll no have the dog soon because it’s snapped at someone. Has anyone said how old
The dog is?

Apparently this poor dog is only 6 months old!! I’ve messaged someone I know from rescue days. She’s really good at meditating in these kind of matters

• Sad
Apparently this poor dog is only 6 months old!! I’ve messaged someone I know from rescue days. She’s really good at meditating in these kind of matters
Aye he’s only young going by what his previous owners have said. Rosie was saying last night he was either 16 or 18 months old , she’s not got a clue about him .

Not content with bleeping up the human race big bogging bush is now bleeping up the canine race. Ffs Rosie leave the dogs alone

Dog wars is going to continue into the weekend… wonder how many police/sspca visits Rosie will get
she won’t care, is she not bleeping off to Edinburgh for the weekend?
---
And i still don’t have a crown on my head….is this only for the well behaved people? 😂

• Haha
---
And i still don’t have a crown on my head….is this only for the well behaved people? 😂
@Lrkn27 I found out how to get a crown via the Harry and meghan markle thread of all threads 😂 go into preferences and it let's you choose if you want a crown or not

• Haha
---
Yeah so wonder who will the dog be left with?

Alan with the big plate put a link on the spa thread for us commoners 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah so wonder who will the dog be left with?

Alan with the big plate put a link on the spa thread for us commoners 😀😀
i haven't read that yet this morning so thats how i am still sitting like a pleb 😂
---
@Lrkn27 I found out how to get a crown via the Harry and meghan markle thread of all threads 😂 go into preferences and it let's you choose if you want a crown or not
thank you ☺
---
I am a pleb no more 👸🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.