Rosie Bush #34 could there be a new squeeze playing with her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand it though. The lassies own dad is saying she gave the dog away? So is Bush actually right?

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just woke up thinking ā€˜ did I dream thatā€™. But naw mad Rosie & Frankie stole a dugšŸ˜­

by what I make of it the dog belonged to someone else & the Amy lassie took him in recently, gave him to someone else & he got out two days ago, duck knows šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø he doesnā€™t seem to have been missing for weeks like Rosie has said.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i dont even know what to say about all this!! The only thing i know for sure is rosie shouldnt be in charge of a dog! The responsibility of kids wont make her stay home so why would a dog

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s all a bit of a mess! But how long until Rosie has enough of the poor thing! Iā€™d love a dog but they take alot of looking after, Iā€™ve got a hamster instead šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
IMG_1045.jpeg

Rosie, ye can see Hunter/ Tysons full body in DotDots live, itā€™s the same dog the markings are the same all over his body not just the patch on his eye ya daft cow

IMG_1047.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is wild, I hope the wee dog is taken away from every single one of them involved and some genuine animal lover takes him ā¤ he needs some TLC and not around Bush.

had a wee chuckle at him apparantly being on the run, on and off buses for days. Wonder if he has a Young Scots Card for free travel ā€¦Iā€™ll let myself out.šŸ˜†
Wee soul, wish I could take him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So got this being nosy on fb. Poor dog shouldnā€™t be with any of them. Rosie is 4th ā€œownerā€ in as many days. First chance it gets that dog will be off.

Attachments

• Sad
So got this being nosy on fb. Poor dog shouldnā€™t be with any of them. Rosie is 4th ā€œownerā€ in as many days. First chance it gets that dog will be off.
He needs to go to a rescue to be properly assessed before being rehomed. Wtf was Rosie thinking. Poor T though his drunk maw giving him a stolen dug who will possibly have to be handed back to whoever legally owns him , the wee guy will be gutted

• Sad
I donā€™t understand it though. The lassies own dad is saying she gave the dog away? So is Bush actually right?
It sounds like that Amy girl gave the dog away and then itā€™s possibly got out / been mistreated and thatā€™s how itā€™s ended up in bushā€™s care? Weird tho the girls saying it was in castlemilk but bush says springburnā€¦

Reactions: 8
Poor wee things gonna be so confused being with all different people in such a short space of time!! The dog should be checked over by a vet ASAP as well its actually a shame for the wee thing

Aye that dog needs taken far away from every one of them and properly assessed and given to a stable home thatā€™ll care for him. Poor T as well, he wanted a dog and now heā€™s going to have this tit show. If only we could get a 2 for 1 and get that wee soul rehomed along with the dog šŸ™„

The thing i would be worried about is they donā€™t know the dog what if it gets so stressed it gets aggressive and bites one of them. Whoā€™s fault is it then cause Iā€™m sure Rosie wonā€™t take any of the blame

So where does Nicola the dog rescuer fit into this mess? Rosie was begging for her to get followers last night . Nicola supposedly looked after this dog for weeks. The tiktok Rosieā€™s put up says that the dog was already chipped , yet last night she claimed the dog wasnā€™t chipped & she had him chipped in her name. Load of lies spouted from the Bush.
Donā€™t go out blootered with Manky Frankie taking in random dugs again Rosie ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
The thing i would be worried about is they donā€™t know the dog what if it gets so stressed it gets aggressive and bites one of them. Whoā€™s fault is it then cause Iā€™m sure Rosie wonā€™t take any of the blame
Very true, and the wee things already stressed out and confused

Very true, and the wee things already stressed out and confused
Itā€™s possibly stress giving him diahorrea , he will have been even more stressed & scared last night in Bushā€™s with her & Stewart MWI screaming , shouting & singing . Poor dug

• Sad
duck sake the one night my meds kick in at a nice hour and I miss duggate!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.