Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush was just in kdawgs live very drunk still saying she thought rubber lips was talking about jamesy and no her son (after saying sorry to kdawg and pandemonium for getting things wrong)
It was good of her to come and apologise to them both. I really respect KD and pandy for the way they handled that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was good of her to come and apologise to them both. I really respect KD and pandy for the way they handled that.
Same they were both very good because they could have been like ram your apology but they didnt

• Heart
Ugh with that wee pain in the arse Stewart. Bring Bianca back.
Seen she was in a club or a bar with that guy with the terrible lip job. I actually thought she had fell out with him too at some point as he seemed to disappear into thin air. Im sure he was with her when Big Cher yeeted her backwards off her chair outside The Counting house Wetherspoons 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never seen the part with Rosie in the box I switched off before then, I was getting bored of the Spice Girls chat 😭
WTF is she doing on live all normal right now with a man who said he wanted to have sex with her child 🤯

I never seen the part with Rosie in the box I switched off before then, I was getting bored of the Spice Girls chat 😭
WTF is she doing on live all normal right now with a man who said he wanted to have sex with her child 🤯
She's saying he never said that it was about Jamesy cuz he was reading the comments. They're all mwi and she has no one left so I'm no surprised it's just their 'dark hummer' she's now in the box with den den tho the beast enabler

She's saying he never said that it was about Jamesy cuz he was reading the comments. They're all mwi and she has no one left so I'm no surprised it's just their 'dark hummer' she's now in the box with den den tho the beast enabler
Does she know how much Denise enables James ?

This Sandra is giving me Caroline vibes!

I saw her comment back saying explain and loads of question marks
Sandra is definitely another Caroline, she’s desperate to add Rosie to WhatsApp and be her new best pal

Reactions: 6
What the duck is wrong with these weirdos!!!! Have they been back on since? Any normal mother would have decked the wee freak for saying that
What the fk 🤬🤬🤬....i couldnt listen to the SS at work so just heard it now. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say !

Anybody else see this ? Leaked from Cher n Co group chat by the look of it.
The account that posted it seems to have vanished 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is that them talking about lez? Stacey Duncan had some brass neck to be giving anyone diet tips.
Yeah i think so. Cher etc seem to be the obsessive ones and not the other way round .
They are all as bad as each other i think.
Big Cher will be raging that one of her pals has obviously sent that to someone outside the Clique 😆

Wonder if bush heard any of the live wi alanna and cher etc there

Reactions: 3
Blanco had no issues with her house when she was in it drinking with her 😌 they will be pals again next week 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.