Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s no just drink. Scoobs have been involved somewhere down the line.
Probabaly vals and codine. She gave some to bianca the other night so I'm guessing that's how her speech always ends up so slurred. That's her onto her 3rd bottle of tonic as well.

also just noticed that I'm noo a tattie life VIP 🥳Seems fitting that it's on the bush threads too cuz that's where I first posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
which account ??
Rosiiebushh
Her third bottle of tonic omg ive got a hangover just at the mere thought!! Even when i was a drinker i couldnt have handled that amount

Reactions: 4
So she’s got Valium, codeine and gabapentin or pregabalin? (I can’t remember which). She’s be as well calling herself Lesley Driscoll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what i wanna know is why the duck is she speaking like that 😂😂
putting on a polite voice that everyone knows she doesn't have

Reactions: 6
Full of it the night 🙈
She really is in a bad way she needs to sort her life out for her sons sake if nothing else she cant just hit the drink and drugs whenever she falls out with the bird

Who's live am I in? Kicked me because it's private, so naturally I had to stay, no idea who's it is tho 🤣
What are they talking about that may give a clue

Reactions: 5
Rosiiebushh
Her third bottle of tonic omg ive got a hangover just at the mere thought!! Even when i was a drinker i couldnt have handled that amount
it must be private I can’t find her but that’s horrendous 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Any of you see the TT she’s just put up. Rosie says she’s going to 6 by nico tomorrow night and reviewing the food 🙈 god help 6 by nico

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is in a bad way she needs to sort her life out for her sons sake if nothing else she cant just hit the drink and drugs whenever she falls out with the bird

What are they talking about that may give a clue
They were talking about the carry on with RJ and her pals arguing with that girl who was in Blancos live

Reactions: 5
Any of you see the TT she’s just put up. Rosie says she’s going to 6 by nico tomorrow night and reviewing the food 🙈 god help 6 by nico
hope she wears a Disney jumper 😊 wouldn’t be a meal out without a Primark Disney number 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.