Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's with Debbie the sister z is suppose to be with. Debbie Cadden on tik tok she wants to go live on that account. Let the fun begin

Reactions: 4
Wish we could rewind to the hot tub days. Nothing will make me laugh more than the 'sliding aboot like a jobbie' comment. Rosie is boring these days 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re as ugly as duck. That will never not be my favourite TikTok moment ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've lost her again but found Blanco cracking up about something to do with RJ and dawn who's RJ and dawn?🤷

Reactions: 4
I've lost her again but found Blanco cracking up about something to do with RJ and dawn who's RJ and dawn?🤷
Rj is the one who was in the big brother shite- she was screenrecorded calling someone a “downy” (unsure if the person has down syndrome or not) alanna and steph were disgusted then rj came in and said dawny was trying to bed her and then called her dad a beast so alanna and steph said its understandable that rj said that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.