Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s also got to be said that for primm and Stacey to give up those two extra sausages they deserve some respect, they two have never only ate one piece and sausage in their lives so at least they shared 😂

@Cass_25 theres a screen recording on eastendeducator where they are talking about sausage gate and Alanna saying it breaks her heart 😭
❗breaking news❗ straight from the horses mouth, primm has hit back to say she did give the wean one piece and sausage but he also had a piece and bacon
Oh Rosie never declared that did she! He had a piece and bacon AND an piece and sausage! I mean lets be honest the appetite they 2 have that's extremely bleeping generous of them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it on here before, the staff are usually worse! 🤣
Oh i know. Ive always said " dont shite where ye eat" ....has served me well and kept me out the gossip shop 😇😆😆😆

It's not about dugheed for a change
My pal calls her Dugmeat ...now i cant stop thinking of her as that 😂😂😂😂

I love sausagegate
Same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fair lifted my low spirits . Who knew that a piece n square could provide so much drama and witty remarks 😁😄😄. You lot are the bestest n funniest bunch 🥰🥰🥰

Canny cope with KDs green screen😂
View attachment 1807048
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂 l absolutely fkn love u KDawg 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they are saying in Chers live that Rosie has told T he can’t get on the wifi unless he pays half the bill & she has tapped money off several people (all ppl who have DM’d Cher telling her this) i suppose the days of “i can drop £500 like that” were when she had access to Z’s money.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Canny cope with KDs green screen😂
View attachment 1807048
There’s a real comedienne Dee. Can make you laugh without saying a word 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So they are saying in Chers live that Rosie has told T he can’t get on the wifi unless he pays half the bill & she has tapped money off several people (all ppl who have DM’d Cher telling her this) i suppose the days of “i can drop £500 like that” were when she had access to Z’s money.
Absolutely ridiculous!! Do these scheme bams not get super cheap broadband anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just seen the screen recordings of Rosie’s live. How can she sit there shouting calling Stacey all they names cause she didn’t care to check up or tx Tyler!!! How does she have the right to say that, look what she does to her poor kids every single day, does she even feed him never mind one sausage. The fact she can pull anyone up is mad lol, she’s his one mother and does absolutely duck all for him

Reactions: 9
The fact his own maw sat there and ate the 4th sausage piece then comes on tiktok months later to complain about her boy only getting 1 roll instead of two . Rosie ye ate the 4th sausage yourself ya greedy witch ffs 😭😂
Rosie’s done a lot of fucked up tit but I think sausagegates one of my favourites 😂
Omg I never realised she sat there eatin the fuckin slice hersel bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣 no piece for the obese let the wean have another Roll Rosie bush

Rosie is going to love seeing this , we are in for a night of it 🍿😂
Her wi the teeth can do wan we are catching hold of Katie waissel the night on urgent kitchen island business

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched the screen recordings on Eastendeducator. Walked away so wasn’t looking at screen and I thought Mater had joined them cos of the way Rosie was speaking! She sounded so like her. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't really follow much of the drama on TT anymore and just have a wee scroll now and again but came across the screen recordings today of that last night and it's nice to know that no matter what changes in life and whatever else is happening in the world that Rosie Bush is still the same toxic boot as always 🤣 lassie is pure poison and still can't keep a pal no matter what they do for her. Honestly when will people stop giving her 2nd chances and believing the crap she spouts that she's a better person now 😂 I'm not a primm and penguin fan but what she was saying about them is absolutely vile and I hope to duck they never fall into the Rosie trap again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive been AWOL again so trying to catch up with this lot, just saw the heartbreaking one piece and sausage story. Devestating how could you do that to a child!?

To be fair the wain was lucky they fed him we aw know they each eat like a family of 4. 3 times a day. they've nae spare sausages or breed sakes.

Rosie doesn’t care about her weans , why she going off in one coz Stacy hasn’t been in contact?
She’s a disgusting piece of tit.
Is that why this started?🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cannae wait til the 9pm live the night. Let them aff with the late start - it must take them a few hours to get through their tea.

• Haha
oh i have missed this, im back n buckled in for some drama at 5 past 9.. here we GAAAAOW

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please keep us updated on here of any new tea Primm spills.

Just for those of us who can't watch Primm Live cos we got blocked for calling the Penguin her "Feeder"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.