Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Maybe one day you’ll have a lazee spa to stab fuck out of in your overgrown front garden complete with rusty trampoline, cctv cameras and neighbours that want to punch your cunt in hence the cctv.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

specialK21

VIP Member
Rosie is live on Rowsea and is saying she’s going to do social care 😭😭
I’m all for people turning their life around but sort your own family life out before even attempting to “help” anyone else 😭😭
Social care wtf

• Haha
  • Wow

andiooop

VIP Member
This has to be someone on here lol
View attachment 1771938
The screenshot is from my post but I didn't make that video.

I am glad she got him home and I'm relieved she was telling the truth because it would've been a horrible thing to lie about. But people doubting you is what happens when you openly admit to lying and trying to manipulate situations the night before. You reap what you sew.

Last edited:

cctm

VIP Member
Are her and Louise engaged again! Why are folk asking about weddings and saying congrats?
Yes they are engaged they got engaged on the big wheel in dundee 😂😂 she doesnt know where she would be without louise especially this week she said

• Haha
  • Wow

andiooop

VIP Member
That’s no just drink. Scoobs have been involved somewhere down the line.
Probabaly vals and codine. She gave some to bianca the other night so I'm guessing that's how her speech always ends up so slurred. That's her onto her 3rd bottle of tonic as well.

also just noticed that I'm noo a tattie life VIP 🥳Seems fitting that it's on the bush threads too cuz that's where I first posted.

• Heart
  • Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Ye should put the trigger warning every time hen cause I near enough shat masel seeing that mahoosive face
The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a bitch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles arsehole. She probs licks it the tramp.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
Hear me out guys -I know Rosie has fucked up many times, but can we just appreciate that she brought Darius back into the lives of many before his untimely death 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing

• Angry
  • Sad

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Well that was a crazy return! I canny get over sausage gate either. I fell asleep but caught most if it.

I’m not a fan of Primm but I don’t mind Stacey so much. The things Bush was saying about them was disgusting. She’s burnt her bridges there.

I really want a roll n sausage noo, well 2 would be nice…😆

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I must say I am very shocked that rosie and her wae the teeth have split up. Never seen it coming!

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Yes they are engaged they got engaged on the big wheel in dundee 😂😂 she doesnt know where she would be without louise especially this week she said
Aww ffs 🤣 I'm away to tan my wrists how is that fat riot engaged before me!!

• Haha
So she’s got Valium, codeine and gabapentin or pregabalin? (I can’t remember which). She’s be as well calling herself Lesley Driscoll.

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
For all Rosie was an arse to Bianca last night she actually spoke alot of sense and tried to get Steph to see the light. Clearly from the recent lives shown on here Steph is very blinkered and will sadly at some point have to admit she was wrong.

Alanna has done a total u-turn on her stance on Jamesy after supporting Rosie and was in the same live as him saying it's a shame he's being bullied!! WTF?!?
I actually done blame Rosie one wee bit for being angry with Blanco. Its actually shitey n snidey what she has done. Always thought that Big Bawface Blanco was a 2faced git tbh 🙄

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Shes using Tyler as a pawn, like a manipulative relationship with children.

Rosie never ceases to disgust me. Its a gift.