Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Speechless at that conversation her and DCI Blanco had with T tonight. Wish she'd treat him like a child and no one of her daft pals. That's what's heartbreaking Alanna. Sitting scunnered over a piece n sausage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

andiooop

VIP Member
There Samantha Mumba on, they’ve definitely fell oot 😂
I requested it to be fair, it was my favourite bush era. She is my fave of them all, no one brings chaotic lives like her. I reckon if we could get big bo selecta mwi on live but she'd give her a run for her money.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Damage limitation….. “that wasn’t me that was Patricia”
Even she must see that the masses now have saw her for the rat she is! Her comments are not just full
Of adoration anymore (her mods were blocking soooo many people last night- even those just asking questions) now she will try and post “funny content” and try and go back to being “funny” wont change that shes a piece of 💩 but will
It rosie 😂😂😂

ZedsDead

VIP Member
There'll be a Hugmanay bust up in either Glasgow or Dundee, nae trains until the third so the begging for taxi fare hame will commence, Alexa play Colourblind by Darius :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
Aye she was losing her patience when he wasn't saying what he wanted to. She then told him what he was supposed to say and had him repeat it. I hope as soon as the wee guys 16 he gets to fuck away from her. Sadly as others have said she has him believing her nonsense is normal☹
Poor wean doesnt know any different. He is a wee soul and my heart breaks for him being left all alone for hours on end while she is out getting mwi .
Then he gets snapped at and told what to say on lives. Its horrendous 😔😔😔

• Sad

specialK21

VIP Member
Omg the wean only got wan roll n sausage 🤣🤣🤣
Say she only had the pack wi 4 steak slice in it , there was 4 of them. They all got one each? I’m sorry but I widny be goin without ma breaky either to give a wean 2 rolls when we could Aw have wan each 😤🤣

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I think the way she behaved was disgusting!! As i said before i have a child with very complex needs and the amount of help and support she gets/got for her kids is not something everyone gets. To then act as though the people who have helped her before have let her child down is not on she is the one who has let both her kids down. Autistic kids need routine, stability and extra time and patience. Her chaotic lifestyle is detrimental to their well being. My child will not sleep out at my own mothers home never mind a friends house i also couldnt imagine having a bunch of people in while my child was there as it would be upsetting to them
I agree, I have 2 with autism and I don't get anywhere near the help she does.

My wee boy is 6 and I've never spent a night apart from him we were joking about him staying at my Mums a few months ago and he's like are you staying too Mummy & Daddy 😂

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing
That clip has really pissed me off, I really hope social services see it. That wee girl could see that when she’s older . What a bloody shame for those kids

• Sad
  • Angry

cctm

VIP Member
Bush is losing it because people are FINALLY seeing her for what she is! Stacey could have and should have says a few more home truths about Rosie but never.
Primm will probs the morra tho after the lies she was saying about primm wanting to walk about wi nae clothes in infront a Tyler 😳 She’s a fat dangerous lying boot and deserves no cunt that Rosie.
She cannot stand that people have saw her for what she is! There will still be the eejits in comments saying what an amazing mother she is and what an inspiration she is. Then you have rosie saying she used to be a wreck but shes changed (think last night was proof that she hasn’t).
i could not believe my ears when she said tonight well they should have bought more food 🙈🙈 they got £40 from social work and they showed that they then bought shopping, a take away and desserts yes they bought them for themselves as well but £40 only stretches so far. And then trying to make primm and stacey fall out