Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Bush has been awful quiet. I'm guessing she didn't get Z as she boasted about as we would defo have had a million videos of her and maters fucked up family Xmas. They've probably spent the last 3 days kicking fuck out of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Rosie's on it at the Inspector's, herry tunes, here we gaaaaaaw - did she find they specs in a taxi?

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I need a compliation of Rosie Bush swatting Bianca away repeatedly last night in my life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

YorkshireMummy

Rosie has been awfy quiet ? Bet she’s ragin. She’ll be thinking of who she can scrounge money off next. When allana was upset yday all Rosie done was put her big clatty sausage fingers through they ratty clip ins that she thinks are gorgeous.
F.Y.I Rosie ye still need to wash them , they’ll be honkin a foost n kebabs in a week 🤢
Prob trying to find out where her dad is so she can beg for a grand

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Remember Bush correctly called out that Blair. That was a madness time. She’s not wrong all the time, infact quite the opposite.

Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
I don't understand why social Work allow T to still be with her after her record. It's not fair on him and he seems like such a lovely wee boy. His mental health when he's older though 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Louise has just been referred to as a fucked up idiot . So much for being happily engaged 😂 couldn’t buy this kind of entertainment

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Im just surprised shes on tt without having fell out with louise 😂😂 usually she goes live pretends her an louise are great, then if kdawgs live louise is in her comments to wind rosie up and it all comes out that they are in fact arguing
It’s become the official confirmation that they have split up again when you hear KD going ‘there’s her way the teeth in’😂

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Im just surprised shes on tt without having fell out with louise 😂😂 usually she goes live pretends her an louise are great, then if kdawgs live louise is in her comments to wind rosie up and it all comes out that they are in fact arguing
We still don't know if they're alright tbh, she actually does spend the first half of the night pretending theyre still together until shes a bottle deep 😂

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
That wee one is better where she is right now. Just wish the older one could go be with her. Rosie has just repeated what I call the generational curse. Doing to the older boy what she accuses her mum of. She has or had the chance to break it. I might just be talking shite who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a bitch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles arsehole. She probs licks it the tramp.
he destroyed her once, he will do it again & i am here for it because she deserves whatever is coming her way for continuously standing by a beast!

beebee789

VIP Member
A beast she herself said broke her. Making a pure fool of herself.
And it's all documented online, in video and text, for anyone to look up and read about. Her supporting a literal rapist and laughing in the face of victims.

It's all there forever, for anyone to see. At any time in her future. Her kids, potential employers, potential partners. Her name, face and behaviour are all prominently featured.

And i'm glad.

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

HashtagYolo

Its fucked up fridays HWFG 😂😂

"At least me and alanna can come on as ourselves" ehhh yea cause you two have literally nothing to lose by coming on as yourselves 😂😂

• Haha

Bromance

Chatty Member
Cannae wait til the 9pm live the night. Let them aff with the late start - it must take them a few hours to get through their tea
I dunno if I'm watching it due to spite. These plebs know the time now. 8pm. 8pm u silly ducks! 9pm is far too late! I could maybe give them a slight pass if it was a Saturday but it's a god damn Wednesday night. Bunch of tits.

• Haha
  • Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Unfortunately because she’s blatantly lied about a lot of stuff you don’t automatically believe her. She’s her own worst enemy
Once anyone is found out lying i question every single thing they say after that!! Other than beasts (and their pet shits) i hate liars more than anything

Reactions: 13

Bella2920

VIP Member
As much as I think Penguin & Prim are a pair of stoaters I really feel for them. They are not Rosie or her weans carers. It’s time Rosie took responsibility for her own weans
Aye they’ve done a lot to help that girl and have been there for T a lot and got fuck all thanks for it then she acts like that towards them, can’t help but feel a bit sorry for them!

Just caught up and I'm sobbing 😭the SW department need to remove that lovely wee boy they're just as guilty keeping him in this awful environment. How does he deserve this life he'd be loved and cared for in the right environment and thrive. He's in fight or flight mode constantly not knowing what's coming next. She's not a mother she's a Toxic piece of shit.

• Sad