Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
Fucking hell, 2 crazy nights in a row.

I was sat in bed with 2 devices trying to listen to both Stacey and Bush! All I could hear was Bush shouting.

Bush has lost the plot man, laughing manically all the time.

Why does she keep saying “I swear on both my wains life , I hope they both die if I’m lying” is that even a saying. Wtf is wrong with her.

I don’t believe Stacey whipped her tap aff. Bush is a liar, she’s a known liar and trying to cause shit.
Bush is losing it because people are FINALLY seeing her for what she is! Stacey could have and should have says a few more home truths about Rosie but never.
Primm will probs the morra tho after the lies she was saying about primm wanting to walk about wi nae clothes in infront a Tyler 😳 She’s a fat dangerous lying boot and deserves no cunt that Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Heading up to Rosie’s house because T called and said he wants them home, meaning he was clearly left in the house on his own so she could go to alannas and get mwi. Why are social services not stepping in to this? I feel like telling them myself she’s a big fat dirty hairy and she doesn’t deserve weans.

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Thread title by @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX

Quick recap: Rosie has came back and blackmailed Terri into refunding her 300 for her ratty extensions.

inspector blanco and bush have been begging to the max battling etc

Rosie and Louise are fighting publically as usual

Rosie also got into beef with Jordan Robertson over nothing

inspector blanco successfully begged for over 1000 in a night to get her dads ashes home

anything I've missed?

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Literally just caught the ending, so thank you for screen recordings.

The real burning question is tho, has she split with mater? 😂😭
According to her no they are in love still!!!!
well that was something else!! Rosie is a complete
Mess!! Shes acting like they are out of order for not taking her child when she got her self in the hospital because her wi the teeth dumped her!! She wasnt needing the hosp when her daughter had to leave her care but for louise aye, and then louise was in the mental health unit pumping her in the toilets she could have been with her son looking after him. And im sure the reason her an frati fell out was cos frati had her son and couldnt get a hold of rosie shes a mess

andiooop

VIP Member
I see she's forgetting that when she was mwi a few weeks ago she admitted Z was taken from her and she didn't give her up. She's lost the plot.

That's her and blanco fighting over penguin now 🤣 I see we've replaced manic Mondays for tonic Tuesdays... here wae gaaaow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

cctm

VIP Member
Am i tripping or did she start the night saying she was going to do her hnd social care 😂😂😂 that aged well

• Haha

HashtagYolo

She kept going on about "ma beautiful wife" and how Louise texts tylor all the time and louise is amazing but where was Louise when she was in hosp? mashing up tooti fruti's in rosies bed having a fruit fly party turning house into the ugly bug ball! at least primm and stacy tried to look after T, something her and that screwball from dundee have never managed to do so she should stop coming on tiktok projecting her own guilt on to people who have tried to hep her!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So they are saying in Chers live that Rosie has told T he can’t get on the wifi unless he pays half the bill & she has tapped money off several people (all ppl who have DM’d Cher telling her this) i suppose the days of “i can drop £500 like that” were when she had access to Z’s money.

• Wow

beebee789

VIP Member
She's at it again?

You have to give it to her: Rosie is incredibly talented at learning absolutely nothing from her past mistakes. It would be laughable if there weren't 2 kids involved in her continuous self-destruction.

That said, I too shall be watching. 😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie is live on Rowsea and is saying she’s going to do social care 😭😭
I’m all for people turning their life around but sort your own family life out before even attempting to “help” anyone else 😭😭
Social care wtf
Ah yes, that's exactly what we need. A Social Worker who doesn't even have access to her own child.

Reminds me of that Dundee Mama. I'm sure she did the same thing.

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
That boy needs taken away from her , she’s got pals that want to shag weans in her house ffs
I actually think T being taken from her would do her and him the world of good. I think having those kids is too much for her and I think it doesn't help those kids or her deal with her issues at all. That is a disgusting thing to say and if I had kids and any of my pals said something like that I'd end up in jail.

You wouldn't want him back after he'd plunged into that folded up double mattress minge anyway. A new vaccine would have to be developed. @beebee789 get first dibs and you'll be minted
Can we start a support group perhaps a go fund me page to help me get over such trauma especially at this time of year 😕also I love all 3 of my kids the same but do I have to pick who to put in care now? Then I have to meet a transgender pal who will remind the child I do keep that I kept them because I adore them, also I need a nominated emergency Foster carer when I go swimming at Erskine to just give the chosen bairn I do keep 1 roll on sausage for breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Wow! Just seen the recordings of her and Alanna screaming at that poor boy, that is emotional abuse, it’s weird and it’s SO wrong on so many levels! She’s a shit mum, the things the boy has seen and been through for years isn’t right, so screaming at him on a live on tiktok isn’t going to make him believe he has a good mum, been nurtured, been loved and cared for like a child is supposed to… isn’t going make that true, who you trying to convince there Rosie? Him or tiktok! Absolutely disgusting!
Alanna screaming Z is in care because of you, so she could focus on you! Wtf, she has two kids and both as equally important you can’t just pick and choose, poor Z but even more so poor Tyler, stuck there day in and out! I get that social work miss thing, families cover things up etc etc… but this is open for the world to see & that poor boy still there is so strange, why aren’t they doing anything

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
I wonder if Rosie and Alana have fell out too?
Hell yes, Rosie rocked into lydos box at 6am this morning to tell Lydo, Blanco still loved him and he was quick to tell her Blanco was in Beastys live saying he’s being bullied. Rosie went mental said she was done with Blanco and was .off to block her. Sorry no SR I was half asleep 😴

• Haha
  • Wow

specialK21

VIP Member
Honestly , stick a blue velvet suit n a pair of glasses on her wi the teeth and she’s Austin Powers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14