Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only in the house and she's shouting at Tylor. x :mad:
Aye pure putting him on the spot asking whether he’s a good kid cause the way she’s brought him up or because he’s just a good kid… why would you even ask him that?
Before it cut off there alanna looking like she was going to batter her for covering her mouth to stop her talking, going to end in tears tonight

Reactions: 5
Aye pure putting him on the spot asking whether he’s a good kid cause the way she’s brought him up or because he’s just a good kid… why would you even ask him that?
Before it cut off there alanna looking like she was going to batter her for covering her mouth to stop her talking, going to end in tears tonight
Poor boy. x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ffs I didn’t think we’d have drama yet so went and spent a couple of hours with my youngest even though she’s no fussed 😂 imagine being all bitter towards pandy cos he made them look like their ugly selves 😂😂 and I do remember Rosie loving his work before so she’s a big fat bawgin liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I couldn’t find Bush or Blanco live so went hunting and found these 2 cunts 😂 Ffs, I’ll wait.
3ACF7081-E599-4A58-A1D9-86CDCAB43251.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im actually howling at them thinking pandemonium is ranty tantys man 😂😂😂 calling HIM fat and saying he isnt funny🙈🙈🙈 if they listened to the lives they would know hes not that guy 😂😂😂 and they would also know that QUEEN kdawg is not a bully 😳😳😳 shes a cult leader/terrorist and one live can decide someones fate like 🫰🏻
But on a less funny note that poor fuking boy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s suspiciously quiet. Maybe Alanna has kicked her bleep in, stole the gear and fucked off back to Govan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heading up to Rosie’s house because T called and said he wants them home, meaning he was clearly left in the house on his own so she could go to alannas and get mwi. Why are social services not stepping in to this? I feel like telling them myself she’s a big fat dirty hairy and she doesn’t deserve weans.
After the live about SA her children around 50 people I think she said had contacted SW and absolutely nothing was done about it. Apparently the SWorker said to her not to say those things even though she knew Rosie was joking. For some reason this "mother" is untouchable and everything gets swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 8
Im actually howling at them thinking pandemonium is ranty tantys man 😂😂😂 calling HIM fat and saying he isnt funny🙈🙈🙈 if they listened to the lives they would know hes not that guy 😂😂😂 and they would also know that QUEEN kdawg is not a bully 😳😳😳 shes a cult leader/terrorist and one live can decide someones fate like 🫰🏻
But on a less funny note that poor fuking boy
Ranty tanty is live 😂 someone asked if he's keeping up with Scottish TT drama and he says he's gonna spill the tea after his wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KD doesn’t bully anybody , she gets straight to it no bleeping about & kills them off with her powers 😂 do they rockets ever listen to her & Pandemoniums lives? All they talk about is celebrities & conspiracies. Alanna & Rosie aren’t getting the reaction they so badly crave from KD and you can tell it’s killing them. The jealousy rips out them when it comes to KD & Pandemonium’s popularity, folk watch them because they are decent naturally funny people, the folk watching Rosie (like myself are ) are watching because we enjoy the carcrash .
I have to disagree I think she is a bully but is very smart and tactical with it. Unless it suits her dialogue she’s not interested.

• Haha
Before I started screen recording she was going on about how she used to find it funny and how she helped him get to 10k followers and then he ditched her and started making her look shite in them basically 😭
Making her look shite? She does a great job of that hersel! 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have to disagree I think she is a bully but is very smart and tactical with it. Unless it suits her dialogue she’s not interested.
Who does she bully? She is very blunt , brutally honest & a cheeky bastard but I’ve never heard her bully anyone.

• Heart
Nah I don't agree with that, I've never seen her bully anyone! I've seen her speak her mind, I've seen her be a cheeky fucker at times but never seen her bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw this is the person who says she was always angry wasnt it? Ignoring things that do not interest her does not make her a bully- to bully someone she would have to engage with them
And she does not- she ignores even when she is getting vile threats and abuse she ignore so who does she bully??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please give examples & bring receipts.
ALWAYS bring receipts for goodness sake especially when it is against the most evil terrorist/ cult leader that mankind has ever witnessed (without them actually witnessing her)

• Haha
She called me a grass the other day. I am a grass, but that's beyond the point. I consider myself victimised.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.