Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Missed them back on cause I was having my dinner but they were calling kdawg a bully earlier and how shite it is pandy made them look bad in his tiktoks of them 😭 pair of jealous wee rats the two of them
Ffs what’s he meant to do. They’re both ugly gits. Inside & out. Rosie more so. No amount of make up & imagination could make them look good. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cheek of those two bloated heifers sitting there judging anyone's weight. 😭
I was more outraged at alanna trying to claim she’s only almost 15 stone

Alannas claim that kdawg is a bully was because she told her not to come back into her live til she had all her nails painted 😭😭😭 the they two have done and that’s bullying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Missed them back on cause I was having my dinner but they were calling kdawg a bully earlier and how shite it is pandy made them look bad in his tiktoks of them 😭 pair of jealous wee rats the two of them
KD doesn’t bully anybody , she gets straight to it no bleeping about & kills them off with her powers 😂 do they rockets ever listen to her & Pandemoniums lives? All they talk about is celebrities & conspiracies. Alanna & Rosie aren’t getting the reaction they so badly crave from KD and you can tell it’s killing them. The jealousy rips out them when it comes to KD & Pandemonium’s popularity, folk watch them because they are decent naturally funny people, the folk watching Rosie (like myself are ) are watching because we enjoy the carcrash .

• Heart

What a pair of bleeping clowns 😭😂😂

What a pair of bleeping clowns 😭😂😂
Wish I'd saved the video, CBA going to look for it now but a video of Rosie reacting to one of Pandys cartoons of her came on my fyp the other day and she LOVED it, sat heehaw laughing...she only hates it now cz she doesn't like Pandy anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie was laughing and finding all the pandemonium cartoons hilarious before he was KDawgs pal tho? She was literally promoting them, and call him her pal 😭😭😭

Alanna is also clearly very insecure that she is comparing herself to other trans women.

P.S - If she does go live can anyone post the username ❤

Reactions: 12
Rosie was laughing and finding all the pandemonium cartoons hilarious before he was KDawgs pal tho? She was literally promoting them, and call him her pal 😭😭😭

Alanna is also clearly very insecure that she is comparing herself to other trans women.
Before I started screen recording she was going on about how she used to find it funny and how she helped him get to 10k followers and then he ditched her and started making her look shite in them basically 😭

• Haha
Back on rosiiebush22, in a taxi probably just been to pick up since they ordered more bev off Uber eats ahaha 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Back on rosiiebush22, in a taxi probably just been to pick up since they ordered more bev off Uber eats ahaha 🤣
Just caught her saying T msgd asking where she was and when she said "auntie alannas he asked well can you not go to ours so I can come home" so that's where they are going 😂 nick of her aswell

Reactions: 4
Heading up to Rosie’s house because T called and said he wants them home, meaning he was clearly left in the house on his own so she could go to alannas and get mwi. Why are social services not stepping in to this? I feel like telling them myself she’s a big fat dirty hairy and she doesn’t deserve weans.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still making out like she’s mother of the year when every night this week she’s been pished n it’s the week before Xmas and her son has had to ask her to go home and she’s doing it 😡 fat boot shouldn’t have left him alone in the first place !!

Listening to Rosie tell everyone how hard she is like shes still in school and wants people to be scared of her. Grow the duck up.

I'd rather listen to women boast about real accomplishments in life. The only person you can batter is your girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs where have they gone now I went away to oil my hair and put a face mask on and the live end ended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has social work involvement already doesn't she, duck sake. They're sitting on live traumatising him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.