Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the sister has already applied for that though? The sister doesnt seem very nice or honest to have lied all this time and not have bothered about her dad been left in the parlour all that time so who knows! I may be getting soft in my old age but i did feel bad when i saw her so upset doesnt change everything else but 😂😂
I doubt it, the money goes directly to the funeral parlour. I have had to do it for a family member before.

Where's Mater?
Probably hungover out her face, she's been on the phone to Rosie though Alanna was saying.

Also lol at this comment
02C7B1B6-57CD-4918-B49E-006B27D478A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s ready for exploding cos people are giving her alternative solutions 🤣🤣 “ yous are dain ma nut in noo”
Mods are going to start blocking they said. It’s all about the money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is making me cynical is Bush got 300 from Terry's man last night now alanna is needing a dig out to get her dad's ashes that have sat for almost 3yrs. As Chris kamara says unbelievable Jeff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is she hasnt properly spoke to the directors there is a chance they would arrange something with her if they have a conversation so she shoulda had the convo first with them if she saw them face to face or spoke to the boss directly

What is making me cynical is Bush got 300 from Terry's man last night now alanna is needing a dig out to get her dad's ashes that have sat for almost 3yrs. As Chris kamara says unbelievable Jeff 😂😂
I adore Jeff and chris kamara!! And u are right timing wise its suss

She’s ready for exploding cos people are giving her alternative solutions 🤣🤣 “ yous are dain ma nut in noo”
I saw someone get blocked for telling her that people are only trying to help no need to shout at her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If its over a grand to pick the ashes up then by the sound of it there's outstanding balances. If the ashes have sat there since 2019 it doesnt seem like they are going to be picked up any time soon. If it were me I'd be saving every penny I could to get a family members ashes home. When we lost the wee man and we got phoned to say his ashes were ready I was at the funeral parlour within 20mins of the phone call and I would of paid whatever it took if we had had to pay
So sorry you had to go through that ❤❤

It’s no sitting right with me this story blanco is coming away with, just another scam. She makes me sick. Rosie will fall out with her soon enough and spill the tea with the real story. Can read them all like a book

Reactions: 11
She said Alex Black DO NOT do plans. You MUST pay in full. Lies
See i dont think she even asked about that thats why before tryin to raise the money she should have went in to the parlour and spoke to them properly- her name isnt connected to the funeral so all she was told on the phone is that there is an outstanding balance

Reactions: 7
Also managed to ss this before it got deleted ????
Oh that reminds me, I seen this comment about her new flat mate Ian last night but forgot to post due to manic Mondays. That must've been why he was in the jail for years.
E0C5A7A8-9774-416C-AF99-5DC66AA864F7.jpeg

Both relevant comments, does anyone know about the legality of holding ashes?
504532F8-6799-4CC9-9A64-1996C8F34C6D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Worked my arse off all month to get money and they just get handed it on a plate. Makes you feel a bit sick

Reactions: 13
Even if it is true and they raised the full amount there is no way she would go to that funeral parlour and pay that bill, that money would be spent before the morning
Correct not a chance would she hand over £1000 - shes got a drug habit , i heard if ashes are not collected after a set time they get scattered in the garden of remembrance - not sure of time scale tho
Also if she really wanted them - she should get up off her arse & get a job !

Reactions: 9
The thing is she hasnt properly spoke to the directors there is a chance they would arrange something with her if they have a conversation so she shoulda had the convo first with them if she saw them face to face or spoke to the boss directly
Did she not say she phoned them and they told her it was all under her 2 sisters names and another person who she doesn't knows name. There's probably only so much she can do. But then again she's saying I'LL be collecting ma dad and bringing him home with ME.
Who's child is she talking to?

Reactions: 7
Did she not say she phoned them and they told her it was all under her 2 sisters names and another person who she doesn't knows name. There's probably only so much she can do. But then again she's saying I'LL be collecting ma dad and bringing him home with ME.
Who's child is she talking to?
Yeah she said that- but she didnt ask anout payment plans etc! She doesnt seem to be listening to people who want to help her so i really really hope she isnt lying cos thats just low!

Reactions: 8
Yeah she said that- but she didnt ask anout payment plans etc! She doesnt seem to be listening to people who want to help her so i really really hope she isnt lying cos thats just low!
She clarified it a bit more there - the funeral place will only release the ashes to the sister who's name is on the plan or whatever. But she thinks if she's paying the remaining balance they'll give the ashes to her. And if not she'll take the sister with her🙄

Reactions: 5
Her and Bush are cut from the same cloth, they tell more lies between them than poor pinocchio ever could

Reactions: 13
pmsl can totally hear her voice in my head as i read this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.