Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d just love to know how this lot are getting away with all this money going into their bank accounts which should be declared to the DWP. Iโ€™ve never been on benefits so Iโ€™m ignorant when it comes to the system as Iโ€™ve worked since before I left high school, does the brew not ever request bank statements? Alanna getting 1k into her bank in one night is a lot of money , Iโ€™d love to know what this lot are making on a monthly basis in tiktok gifts

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™d just love to know how this lot are getting away with all this money going into their bank accounts which should be declared to the DWP. Iโ€™ve never been on benefits so Iโ€™m ignorant when it comes to the system as Iโ€™ve worked since before I left high school, does the brew not ever request bank statements? Alanna getting 1k into her bank in one night is a lot of money , Iโ€™d love to know what this lot are making on a monthly basis in tiktok gifts
Yeah they can stop benefits until you hand in bank statements but I bet Blanco will put them in another bank account separate from the one she gets her benefits in. I suppose a screen recording from her live could be sent as proof she's receiving money!

bleeping audacity of her man ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Yeah they can stop benefits until you hand in bank statements but I bet Blanco will put them in another bank account separate from the one she gets her benefits in. I suppose a screen recording from her live could be sent as proof she's receiving money!

I don't think they'd be smart enough to hide the money so hopefully they'll be on the beg for Xmas when they're all sanctioned.

Reactions: 6

I note theres been nothing posted today about her going to get her father's ashes from the funeral parlour. Mmmm am i just too cynical ? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 11
I was just texting my pal there eating pringles at the same time and I became full stop Denise with my greasy fingers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she's a pringles addict that's how it was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NTT: Rosie Bush: grams, bams and hair extension scams
This is the one ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฃ

I heard that unless they are actually doing paid influencer work then it counts as gift money so isn't taxable or technically an income. Don't know how much truth there is to that right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Rosie is getting 2 menages (don't know how it's spelled) and Alanna made just over ยฃ1000. Wonder where they'll book for their holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well blanco is live with a receipt for the funeral place but not seen ashes , can only blame herself for everyone talking about not believe her with the amount of begging she does.

Reactions: 7
Alanna has just showed receipts that sheโ€™s paid her dads ashes off the day n Iโ€™m no gonny lie I feel a bit shite for doubting her.

Reactions: 9
Alanna has just showed receipts that sheโ€™s paid her dads ashes off the day n Iโ€™m no gonny lie I feel a bit shite for doubting her.
Dont feel shite they beg for everything else who would know she could actually tell the truth.

Reactions: 7
If its true and she did actually use the money for the ashes then I'll put my hands up and apologise. I also saw the receipt on her live and it did have the name of the place, with the amount and time/date. Howeverrrrrrrr I'm still skeptical ๐Ÿ™ˆ something just isn't sitting right.

Reactions: 12
Dont feel shite they beg for everything else who would know she could actually tell the truth.
I know but I was convinced she was at it. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s the lies these people have spouted before that makes ye wary aid them.

If its true and she did actually use the money for the ashes then I'll put my hands up and apologise. I also saw the receipt on her live and it did have the name of the place, with the amount and time/date. Howeverrrrrrrr I'm still skeptical ๐Ÿ™ˆ something just isn't sitting right.
You and me both, I do feel a bit tit for doubting her. Thereโ€™s ma wee cynical brain going โ€œanyone could have printed that outโ€
Itโ€™s terrible how suspicious I am of everyone ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.