Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full stop Denise shouldn't be sending money to Alana she should be putting it towards getting her phone fixed 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh the bad juju she’s gonny get back for lying about this. Honestly she’s sunk to a new low 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh the bad juju she’s gonny get back for lying about this. Honestly she’s sunk to a new low 🤢
I don't think she's lying I think she just cba phoning them to sort it or looking into the welfare fund, why do any minimum effort when you can just sit on your fat arse and have dafties send you the money?

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's lying I think she just cba phoning them to sort it or looking into the welfare fund, why do any minimum effort when you can just sit on your fat arse and have dafties send you the money?
I think she’s fulla shite. Her n bush are the most sleekit people I’ve ever seen. Honestly think she’s just wanting money , she has a Valium habit to feed

Reactions: 9
Maybe im stupid but i really dont wanna believe shes lying- i think the same shes ran to tik tok rather than do what other people do in these situations (she says was rosies suggestion). Her sister i think has for sure been given option of payment plan an still no paid it off over the years!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s fulla shite. Her n bush are the most sleekit people I’ve ever seen. Honestly think she’s just wanting money , she has a Valium habit to feed
I have a theory that those minoges bush has been going on about haven't been paid so she's not getting them and this is her and Alanas attempt to get the money in for the wains Christmas and why the money situation from Terri was so urgent. That would also explain why Alana is getting so pissed off at her not helping, because she will be the bad one when it all comes out. I assume if they are lying they are planning to split the grand but that's just my theory lol.

Reactions: 8
While rosie is trying to sort it wit louise!! After last night rosie ur literally picking a girl over your children if you get back with louise you are both toxic and dangerous hell mend them both

I have a theory that those minoges bush has been going on about haven't been paid so she's not getting them and this is her and Alanas attempt to get the money in for the wains Christmas and why the money situation from Terri was so urgent. That would also explain why Alana is getting so pissed off at her not helping, because she will be the bad one when it all comes out. I assume if they are lying they are planning to split the grand but that's just my theory lol.
See if this is true its one of the lowest things they could ever do 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
While rosie is trying to sort it wit louise!! After last night rosie ur literally picking a girl over your children if you get back with louise you are both toxic and dangerous hell mend them both

See if this is true its one of the lowest things they could ever do 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why would you get back with someone who tells you to go kill yourself and be highly transphobic to your friend.

Reactions: 11
So alannas just said she canny be arsed wi tryin to get the social etc😡😡😡😡🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Why would you get back with someone who tells you to go kill yourself and be highly transphobic to your friend.
And says no wonder your parents touched you, and why would anyone want to grape u 🤯🤯 i honestly hope if they are together then that wee girl never has to live there again in among that chaos and toxicity!! Good thing is its all public so im sure social work are very aware

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So alannas just said she canny be arsed wi tryin to get the social etc😡😡😡😡🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Les and gas also just brought this up and she's trying to say she can't apply cuz the funeral has passed. As the website shows this is not true, and if she bothered her arse to phone them she would likely get it. She's at it.

What is minoges pls bar kylie and dannii?
A minoge (I dunno if I'm spelling that right, Have never been in one 🤣) is basically where you pay in X amount a month and you usually get a big payment back at some point in the year. Everyone has to pay in every month for it to work and everyone gets their turn and getting a big pay out, rosie apparntly has 2 coming back to back this month totalling a grand and that's how she's paying for the wains Christmas. So she says.

Les and gas also just brought this up and she's trying to say she can't apply cuz the funeral has passed. As the website shows this is not true, and if she bothered her arse to phone them she would likely get it. She's at it.
Yep!! Im clearly not very good at judging how genuine people are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

A minoge (I dunno if I'm spelling that right, Have never been in one 🤣) is basically where you pay in X amount a month and you usually get a big payment back at some point in the year. Everyone has to pay in every month for it to work and everyone gets their turn and getting a big pay out, rosie apparntly has 2 coming back to back this month totalling a grand and that's how she's paying for the wains Christmas. So she says.
Ohhhh I see thanks I was baffled 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.