Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we lost beautiful wee mum last month, her bill was paid in full the night before her funeral so she was going without leaving a bill behind. My poor wee dad collected her ashes as soon as they were brought back to the funeral home.
Theres defo an outstanding balance due. I understand folk might not be in an immediate position to take care of something like that but i feel so sad for that poor man's memory. It seems so disrespectful 😔
Even with covid ashes would of still of been able to be picked up surely. So the whole we've no money spiel is imo complete bullshit

Reactions: 9
mate I'd have my dugs ashes the day they were ready never mind my dad. All the money she's spent on seshing etc and she's left her dad sitting in funeral parlour. Disgraceful. She's saying it's cuz she thought they were in her sisters and she's not paid it in full but they could've applied for the welfare fund at the time and the government pay the money direct to the funeral directors.

she's saying getting forms and an invoice for welfare grants is too much hassle she just wants the money so she can get him asap. The grants take less than a week to process. She's a joke.
As if they would just hand someone like her that amount of money

Reactions: 4
Funeral directors would have set a payment plan if they were struggling. Just think it’s a big scam to get money. Very reluctant to put bank details up she’s got nearly £150 already. Why are folk so ready to throw money at these beggars???

There’s full stop Denise putting her tuppence in 🤣
Yeah i kinda thought there may be payment plan options. Is there not also money towards costs from the government as well? For those on low incomes or benefits ?
Does seem all a bit out the blue after her good pal got £300 "shut it '" money off Terri's husband 🤔🤔🤔

Funeral directors would have set a payment plan if they were struggling. Just think it’s a big scam to get money. Very reluctant to put bank details up she’s got nearly £150 already. Why are folk so ready to throw money at these beggars???

Not. A. Chance. Full. Stop. Denise 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did feel bad for alanna she
Even with covid ashes would of still of been able to be picked up surely. So the whole we've no money spiel is imo complete bullshit
she says her sister hasnt paid the bill but alanna had been annoyed at her sister all this time cos she wanted some of her dads ashes an she thought her sister was just being nasty not giving her them. So she just found out today! I feel bad for her she was really upset about it i would hate to be in that situation. At the time her sister would have hd help from the government however and i am almost certain she would have been able to pay it up over time (iv never arranged or dealt with a funeral so i cant be sure)

s
See the Inspector is out on the beg...something about needing a grand to be able to collect her dad's ashes from the funeral director? Says she thought her sister had paid the bill and had collected them 😒.
What a dirty lowlifebeggingboggingb*start i bet the reason she wants the money is because its already getting sorted.
I hope her dad haunts her begging on the Internet in his late name thats a new all time low.
No doubt the drink will be flowing tonight. 🤬🤬🤬

Rosie live eating a chicken right down to the bone.. is not what I needed to see right before I plate my spaghetti Bolognese up 🥹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Inspector Blanco has just said she gets £500 a month and then followed it with "I can barely afford to buy fags sometimes"

Surely if that's how little income you have each month you'd stop smoking fags and taking gear and getting steaming that much? I don't understand how she can afford to do all that with that little income each month if it was true

• Heart
s

What a dirty lowlifebeggingboggingb*start i bet the reason she wants the money is because its already getting sorted.
I hope her dad haunts her begging on the Internet in his late name thats a new all time low.
No doubt the drink will be flowing tonight. 🤬🤬🤬
Maybe i am being naive but i believe her. I think she genuinly is trying to get her dad home she always speaks of her dad i dont think (i would hate to think) she would lie about something like this!! If im wrong then fair enough shes abso sick but i do believe her she called the funeral parlour while on live

Cant rosie eat on
Mute or something its so disgusting🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Can just imagine full stop Denise trying to send 50 quid but sends a fiver because she's addicted to putting fullstops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they would say anything for money. But who are the people sending them money, there is plenty of places you could donate miney to if you had spare, the homeless, even working single parents struggling to heat their house or buy their kids Xmas presents, but instead sending it to them, for drink & drugs (they prob have more money left than the average person working full time)

I think they would say anything for money. But who are the people sending them money, there is plenty of places you could donate miney to if you had spare, the homeless, even working single parents struggling to heat their house or buy their kids Xmas presents, but instead sending it to them, for drink & drugs (they prob have more money left than the average person working full time)
It always baffles me how people can afford to send cash or gifts to people on there! Iv only ever donated to the cold cot fund! Never sent gifts or anything

Surely rosie will donate any gifts she gets for alanna??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe i am being naive but i believe her. I think she genuinly is trying to get her dad home she always speaks of her dad i dont think (i would hate to think) she would lie about something like this!! If im wrong then fair enough shes abso sick but i do believe her she called the funeral parlour while on live

Cant rosie eat on
I feel bad for her if her sister has lied, but it's all here in black and white for her, she can still apply because of coronavirus disruption and she would likely be accepted.

• Heart

Cant rosie eat on
I wouldnt trust them to tell me the colour of an orange with all there pish on there.

Reactions: 10
Inspector Blanco has just said she gets £500 a month and then followed it with "I can barely afford to buy fags sometimes"

Surely if that's how little income you have each month you'd stop smoking fags and taking gear and getting steaming that much? I don't understand how she can afford to do all that with that little income each month if it was true
They live day to day they get money and just spank it right away it's baffling, especially the ones with wains

I feel bad for her if her sister has lied, but it's all here in black and white for her, she can still apply because of coronavirus disruption and she would likely be accepted.

I wonder if the sister has already applied for that though? The sister doesnt seem very nice or honest to have lied all this time and not have bothered about her dad been left in the parlour all that time so who knows! I may be getting soft in my old age but i did feel bad when i saw her so upset doesnt change everything else but 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Even if it is true and they raised the full amount there is no way she would go to that funeral parlour and pay that bill, that money would be spent before the morning

Guaranteed she gets more than that with pip etc. plus her rent & council tax will all be paid
If she’s so upset then personally I’d be away down to the funeral parlour & trying to sort something not sitting on a live begging. That’s always their first response to anything !!! Pisses me right off. I’m here picking up extra shifts to help pay for extra expenses I have (Xmas, holiday etc)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

More fool them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.