Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's number 36 on the rising star leaderboard. I have a feeling she will be on begging all week to get up. Blanco is also begging to get into the top 50.

edit: she's now 99 on the weekly leaderboard and 29 on rising stars..
Shes made about £70 currently off this live, she will have her £500 back in no time if she carries on like this. Alanna is raging “nobody is helping her” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes made about £70 currently off this live, she will have her £500 back in no time if she carries on like this. Alanna is raging “nobody is helping her” 😭
Aye I see she's got a full face on tonight too, wonder if our comments hit home last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me she has not just said we will all be in the weekly its a team!! Then says am a single ma whos had aw this bad stuff happen so cmon get me to 20! She wasnt happy when alanna mentioned oh u will be minted after this live

Reactions: 4
If yeez send me a hat I’ll follow ye back.
Wow she’s no shame at all!

People are sending her gifts so she follows them back , wits wrang wi these cranks? I’m getting pure ragin here at this beggin boot 🤣

Reactions: 7

People are sending her gifts so she follows them back , wits wrang wi these cranks? I’m getting pure ragin here at this beggin boot 🤣
I am manifesting a bush Chelsealeeart battle since they're so close in the rankings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Twats in her comments were going on about the subtitles and all I said was you can swipe them away it's not rocket science people and a mod blocked me 🤣 the mods on that acc must be block happy 🤣
They are worse then Steph Vavron and Chelsea Wrights 🫠

Reactions: 3
Anyone got Terry's address? I'll go round there myself and pick up the dosh and hand deliver it to Rosie. Sit and do a wee finance plan for her £250 new hot tub, £50 electric to run it. £75 for Nike zippers a size or two too small. £50 soops £50 elf bars and a wee £25 left for train ticket from Dundee to Blairdardie. Here we gaaaoooowww.
you forgot the cold cots 😩😂

Reactions: 3
Rosie said she's been reading tattle again and apparently she's not transphobic and just said to Alanna she didn't realise she still had a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.