Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my where has Rosie been all This time! So basically it was ok for her to stick up for terry and do loads of videos about Dugheed, but now she’s said sorry and she’s now starting about the two Terry’s! Wtf is gone on here lol, I doubt Rosie would have left her with £500 all this time, she would have been well pestering her for that!
Basically Rosie’s been away for ages, she needs to let people know she’s back, so this is the perfect opportunity for her to get involved in it! Her bank details are up, obv wanting people to send her money, this will get her followers back up and she will be booked in with be beautiful next week 😂

Reactions: 12
Made me go to Carlisle on a train….think u mean Carluke Bush 😂

The live has been blocked, was enjoying that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how obv is it that Rosie just wants a tiktok hair transplant from be beautiful like the rest of them 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terry Dunn? That’s not what’s she’s got listed as her address at companies house or on her google business search result?
Yes Terry Dunn. Whatever address is on companies house, look it up on google street view, it won’t be her house where she is currently.

Reactions: 3
I remember Rosie getting her hair done by Terri and Rosie said (her own words) I know there is a colour diff
But because of my autism I couldn’t sit still for as long as was needed to get the colour match and I just wanted to leave it -so it was Rosie made that choice and Terri didn’t end up doing it again because of all the trouble Rosie caused on TT about Dugheed ! Rosie capaldi can’t exist without trouble it’s the only qualification she has !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember Rosie getting her hair done by Terri and Rosie said (her own words) I know there is a colour diff
But because of my autism I couldn’t sit still for as long as was needed to get the colour match and I just wanted to leave it as it was Rosie made that choice and Terri didn’t end up doing it again because of all the trouble Rosie caused on TT about Dugheed ! Rosie capaldi can’t exist without trouble it’s the only qualification she has !
I remember this aswell! She says because of her autism she couldn’t handle the bleach on her head any longer that’s why there was a COLOUR DIFFERENCE. I really hope someone’s SR that get her to shut her fat gub!

ETA

She’s actually sinking to a new low saying she’s going to put £250 to a cold cot. That moneys already been made how dare she use that lassies grief and fundraising and making it about her! She’s vile absolutely vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember this aswell! She says because of her autism she couldn’t handle the bleach on her head any longer that’s why there was a COLOUR DIFFERENCE. I really hope someone’s SR that get her to shut her fat gub!
no keep her going, i have missed this kinda Bush drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no keep her going, i have missed this kinda Bush drama 😂
Same but her saying she’s keeping they bankdetails up till she gets £500 in her bank then saying it’s towards a cold cot , she’s a sick boot.

Reactions: 7
Same but her saying she’s keeping they bankdetails up till she gets £500 in her bank then saying it’s towards a cold cot , she’s a sick boot.
True, she needs to knock that on the head. Wonder how many gullible folk sent her money? Its like that time she used T as excuse for money, she has no shame.

Reactions: 6
True, she needs to knock that on the head. Wonder how many gullible folk sent her money? Its like that time she used T as excuse for money, she has no shame.
If I was that wee Danielle I’d be absolutely fuming with her.
She will use anyone and any situation to fleece money off folk. She’s boggin

Reactions: 7
Why wouldnt she have promoted/donated to the come cots (which have been bought and gave to hospital already) when the girls were raising money for them??? Why mention it now? Oh aye cos shes using it so people think shes such a nice person 🙄🙄🙄🙄 it baffles my mind how some people cant see through her!! Most people only ever watch you for the drama rosie and you know that fine well (seens how your views have been awfully low) THATS why you are addressing this stuff not not cos of danielle!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.