Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bromance

Chatty Member
Huge congratulations to you on your happy news. I'm 11wks on Friday and the sickness is a killer. It was last time too but first pregnancy was not a jot of it lol. If your sickness is bad you can ask your doctor for anti sickness tablets they help me a lot
Lovely! Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

BootNTheHawMaws

How much is Ben's accent slipping during this live tho 🤣 so funny!
That live of Ben's was hilarious, think she was Welsh at one point. I definitely needed that to decompress after the bullshit recently.

Frankies laugh when he totally lost it had me actually wheezing.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Just pictures? I seen a video of her playing with her tits and stroking her cock at the same time. That does seem to have been removed now. I imagine it’s behind a paywall somewhere.
oh she went in in then??? I thought maybe photos in undies or something😂😂

• Haha

henryjoy777

I only seen a short bit of the live, but was she not phoning Kirsty and bens live was pausing at the same time?

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
She doesn’t look smug about it - imagine it was big Cher , she would be like a cheshire cat - with everything on green screen by now, is she shitting it ?
She said she was shitting it at the start when she first came on to do it but she was doing it anyway. Why is she scared what of? Surely if "Ben" has that much on Rosie she wouldn't risk outing her if she does infact know for certain who it is.

cctm

VIP Member
The thing is she hasnt properly spoke to the directors there is a chance they would arrange something with her if they have a conversation so she shoulda had the convo first with them if she saw them face to face or spoke to the boss directly

What is making me cynical is Bush got 300 from Terry's man last night now alanna is needing a dig out to get her dad's ashes that have sat for almost 3yrs. As Chris kamara says unbelievable Jeff 😂😂
I adore Jeff and chris kamara!! And u are right timing wise its suss

She’s ready for exploding cos people are giving her alternative solutions 🤣🤣 “ yous are dain ma nut in noo”
Mods are going to start blocking they said. It’s all about the money
I saw someone get blocked for telling her that people are only trying to help no need to shout at her

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Anyone else having issues screenshotting Tik tok lives now since the new update ? Sometimes it lets me screenshot and other times it's a black screen

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I believed that the wee man would come back to me in some form or another and he has indeed. Can't wait to relax when I find out if everything is okay. Then when that happens I can tell our oldest who has been desperate for another wee brother or sister
Aww hunni praying loads for you and ur baby
💖💖💖

• Heart